Indoor 2019 HPG Communal Test Thread

Auto white widow cbd haze growing great just like all the other hpg strains I’ve grown. Strong genetics. Not the best pic but she’s getting big and she’s crammed fighting for light.
3EC0B9FC-B9B7-4571-8D18-D38129D15BEE.jpeg

Attachments

• 3EC0B9FC-B9B7-4571-8D18-D38129D15BEE.jpeg
    3EC0B9FC-B9B7-4571-8D18-D38129D15BEE.jpeg
    161.5 KB · Views: 29
Hi friends
I got a small question to you all who grow HPG strains. @StickMan and myself plan to make a HPG magazine we don't want to make a product catalogue like the other breeders do.
My question is can we use some of your pictures. For sure we give credits to the growers.

More Infos coming soon ;)

Happy Eastern and have a nice day you all
cu tobe

Hi friends
I got a small question to you all who grow HPG strains. @StickMan and myself plan to make a HPG magazine we don't want to make a product catalogue like the other breeders do.
My question is can we use some of your pictures. For sure we give credits to the growers.

More Infos coming soon ;)

Happy Eastern and have a nice day you all
cu tobe
Feel free to use any of the pictures I’ve posted @tobe and @StickMan !

Tobe , you don't need to ask mate . if mine are also good enough take what you like . Now Orange Assault -- Day 56 . In one of the photos you will see a 2 headed branch , there is another lower down too . And the buds are rock hard , I am planing on taking them to 80 days . unless they tell me earlier .
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG

Back