Indoor 2019 HPG Communal Test Thread

She’s gettin big quick. I need to wait till 4/20 and hope I can get a good deal on another light. I need more lol. I think I’m doing a good job with what I have but solid genetics make it easy to outgrow the area I have properly lit. As always whatever @StickMan does his ladies get it done. View attachment 1043749View attachment 1043751I can’t wait to run the others I have. Musta been all special ladies u hit with that very special pollen. I can’t wait to try some of @tobe work too.
Hi my friend
Nice and healthy plant, we will find a way you can try some of the other HPG strains

Have a nice day
cu tobe

0414191744_HDR~2_Signature.jpg
0414191746~2_Signature.jpg
0414191744~2_Signature.jpg

Erbeer in flower and White Widow CBD veg

Hi my friend
Nice and healthy plant, we will find a way you can try some of the other HPG strains

Have a nice day
cu tobe
Yes yes. Your orange assault sounds and looks very nice. Also @BCBudlady got me wanting to try the cross she ran. I’m gonna give it some time and we’ll chat. @hecno wonderful job

Yes yes. Your orange assault sounds and looks very nice. Also @BCBudlady got me wanting to try the cross she ran. I’m gonna give it some time and we’ll chat. @hecno wonderful job
@Mizzo81 , The OAxBT is really a frost factory.. so pleased. I hope @tobe releases this strain. I would not hesitate to grow it again.

Hi Friends
Thanks to all of you , you all do a great job testing our strains. The most of the grows are near the finish line and I can't wait to read the first smoke reports.

Now spring is coming in my area and I am happy to do some outdoor tests myself and work on my outdoor breeding project for us northern growers.

I will post updates in my test and breeding thread.

Have a nice day you all
cu tobe

Hi Friends
Thanks to all of you , you all do a great job testing our strains. The most of the grows are near the finish line and I can't wait to read the first smoke reports.

Now spring is coming in my area and I am happy to do some outdoor tests myself and work on my outdoor breeding project for us northern growers.

I will post updates in my test and breeding thread.

Have a nice day you all
cu tobe
cheers t!
Soon CBD Northern Lights gets a start in the window. A short grow in the greenhouse and then into the raised garden to see how big this gal can get in the Arctic air!

Last edited:
Back