Mephisto Genetics 2019 Artisanals, Pink Panama, Mango Smile, Super Orange Haze, Hubbabubbahaze

new ones
plantit-dirtpots-main.jpg

old ones
81YV6K5YFOL._AC_UL115_.jpg

One's big, or ones small, I think my old ones are the correct size, and the new ones are witchcraft :shrug:

As I stated, I asked about #, your advice has been noted.
Thank you for your thoughtful input.

We have ran all four strains in a 4x8 space each, 18 of in 15 liter smart pots, but they were first started in 1.5 liters with a transplant at sex, so that cuts some growth out.

The mango’s are pretty lanky in general and get tall with larger internode spacing. They would easily outgrow the tent height wise but we’ve supercropped the main stem, pruned the lower sets of branches off and they’ve continued on just fine. They grow huge fans too so removal or tucking helps. But you can end up with a large yield this way, it’s just all the flowers are concentrated in the upper half.

Hubbabubbahaze is more like a hubbabubba frame, Xmas tree if given space otherwise again you can prune ‘problem’ branches away.
Not too thick with foliage, they can be a little delicate and support would help.

The super oranges were mid-large but thicker more bushy style.

The pink panama’s make a long main cola with some satellite branches but weren’t crazy invasive.

That’s been our experience with the new strains during the last runs, so I hope that gives a little insight to a few people, but of course that’s just in our environment, hence the want and need to put them in other’s hands for a test.

Cheers!

Last edited:
We have ran all four strains in a 4x8 space each, 18 of in 15 liter smart pots, but they were first started in 1.5 liters with a transplant at sex, so that cuts some growth out.

The mango’s are pretty lanky in general and get tall with larger internode spacing. They would easily outgrow the tent height wise but we’ve supercropped the main stem, pruned the lower sets of branches off and they’ve continued on just fine. They grow huge fans too so removal or tucking helps. But you can end up with a large yield this way, it’s just all the flowers are concentrated in the upper half.

Hubbabubbahaze is more like a hubbabubba frame, Xmas tree if given space otherwise again you can prune ‘problem’ branches away.
Not too thick with foliage, they can be a little delicate and support would help.

The pink panama’s make a long main cola with some satellite branches but weren’t crazy invasive.

That’s been our experience with the new strains during the last runs, so I hope that gives a little insight to a few people, but of course that’s just in our environment, hence the want and need to put them in other’s hands for a test.

Cheers!
Nice, I was gonna ask some rough specs, you beat me to it.

I've already got tails on Pink Panama, and Super Orange Haze, so hopefully, a couple of days, we can start the engines

Cheers!
I'm gonna bend 'em all over, as per. They all seem like candidates for a good LST session?

Got these in today myself, had to pop on to try and find more info on the background for these genetics. Is there somewhere that has more info on these?

Super stoked to try the HubbaBubbaHaze, HBSS is my favorite smelling plant to grow so this should be fun. I haven't smoked or grown many (any?) sativa dom plants yet which adds to the excitement.

I think I am going to do 2 of each to start. Top one and let one go natural on each to see how each strain responds ( I usually top most of my auto plants). In Meph supersoil + coco loco, water only grow.

Got these in today myself, had to pop on to try and find more info on the background for these genetics. Is there somewhere that has more info on these?

Super stoked to try the HubbaBubbaHaze, HBSS is my favorite smelling plant to grow so this should be fun. I haven't smoked or grown many (any?) sativa dom plants yet which adds to the excitement.

I think I am going to do 2 of each to start. Top one and let one go natural on each to see how each strain responds ( I usually top most of my auto plants). In Meph supersoil + coco loco, water only grow.
You guys got me excited to get home and check the mail now. I have about 7-10 days before I have the room. Jammy D and Creme-T getting close to finish.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

new ones
plantit-dirtpots-main.jpg

old ones
81YV6K5YFOL._AC_UL115_.jpg

One's big, or ones small, I think my old ones are the correct size, and the new ones are witchcraft :shrug:
Gotta get you some rainscience bags or something like it over there. Very nice bags I think u would like fits in with your super nice grows. I have 10 3gal here waiting on a 5 gal.

Attachments

• 86918C99-3A08-41B5-872D-6D72A2FA4CBD.jpeg
    86918C99-3A08-41B5-872D-6D72A2FA4CBD.jpeg
    110.7 KB · Views: 88
Gotta get you some rainscience bags or something like it over there. Very nice bags I think u would like fits in with your super nice grows. I have 10 3gal here waiting on a 5 gal.
Like the look of the Rain Science bags, mesh instead of felt, kinda pricey, how do they do compared to felt?

Back