Mephisto Genetics 2019 Artisanals, Pink Panama, Mango Smile, Super Orange Haze, Hubbabubbahaze

While I would love to dedicate more space to each plant, the reality is that space is required to produce x amount regularly for meds. What it doesn't produce must be bought. Local dispensary pricing for an oz of outdoor mids is 175, on special... I don't wish to waste seeds, therefore my query earlier on the sativa genetics. I feel 8 would be more reasonable, but my OCD will drive me nuts with 2 rows of 3 and one of 2. I was originally planning on 9 to 12 of their midsize strains.
Clearly you have never grown a Sativa Dom Strain. Good luck with that attempt

Why would anyone even consider trying 12 of any of these strains in a 4x4? Unless you plan on growing in Solo cups, that is 3x as many as you should even consider doing in that space. Jamming that many extra plants in a small space is a horrible idea and a complete waste of time, Money, and seeds. Peace, I can't read anymore

As I stated, I asked about #, your advice has been noted.
Thank you for your thoughtful input.

come on ladies, no need for hostility
iu

I've been blessed to have the new Arstisanals drop on the doorstep this morning. Cheers @mephisto team. The new strains sound stunning, a bit of Mr.Nice genetics thrown in the mix too. :woohoo1:
The usual setup. Platinum P300, P150, BioBizz nutes, Black Pearl from Grotek, and Root Explosion from Big Plant Science, and a little neem powwder. I've got new "3 Gallon" square smart pots, but they are like Mary Poppins' bag, they swallow 5 gallon of soil, and still could take more, so I might get some monsters this run

I'll be dropping one of each later tonight, so we should have a party started very soon.
View attachment 1004959
Mango Smile sounds good.

I was waiting for this to happen...was literally thinking last nite anyday now someones starting a mg artisinals test thread.btw it really bugs me out the imperial system. Theres two standards for pot sizes. True gal and trade gal. Smart pots go by true gallon. Thats why you feel its so big. Its not. Your last pots were just small lmao. Trade gallons are smaller thats why a 5 gal pot is only 3.5ish gal sometimes. Gotta look at the actual pot dimensions to decifer if its a trade gal pot or a true gal pot. Smart pot goes by true gallons for sure though.

Good luck happy growing. Ill be lurking along....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back