Mephisto Genetics 2019 Artisanals, Pink Panama, Mango Smile, Super Orange Haze, Hubbabubbahaze

You lucky dog. They all sound so good. Mango smile and hubbubbahaze my top two then the super orange haze and pink panama but they’re all superb I bet. I know deep chunk is mixed in the panama somewhere should be a nice one.
Mizo and all the afn crew I am back man and will have some in the ground very very soon here is some info on those artisanals

Mango smile
Mango haze x toof decay

Pink Panama
Panama/ Deep chunk x Pink auto sativa

I can’t wait for this release as always gonna has to push a few strains back but those two I can’t wait to grow!! Good to be back fellas and I’ll start my grow very soon. Ribbzzy I’ll be watching for sure and can’t wait to see those in action. Good luck man! Let the testing grows begin !!

My eye is on the Pink Panama. I have some Panama/Deepchunk seeds in the fridge, sent by Cannabiogen as a feebie, I never had the chance to grow them out 'cos they are photos, but now these guys have Auto'd it :woohoo1:
cbg-panama_deepchunk.jpg
Mmm looks delicious. I can’t wait to get my hands on all these.

Am excited for the Panama as well, hoping for a trip thru the looking glass.

Panama D.C.: An Old-School Cannabis Classic

Similar to Deep Chunk, this sativa/indica cannabis blend came on the scene in the late-60s from Panama. Users may find this strain incredibly intense and borderline psychedelic as Panama D.C. gives off the buzzing effect of a typical sativa. This is then followed by an indica stone that is defined by a relaxing body buzz. Earthy aromas and an irresistibly zesty lemon flavor will entrance consumers every time.

Two more lucky dogs huh. Nice. Can’t wait to see all these grown out by all of us. :smoking:
Following, & awaiting mine... hoping today.
They've incorporated some great genetics, should be some show stoppers
:woohoo:wishing a smooth run to you!

Mizo and all the afn crew I am back man and will have some in the ground very very soon here is some info on those artisanals

Mango smile
Mango haze x toof decay

Pink Panama
Panama/ Deep chunk x Pink auto sativa

I can’t wait for this release as always gonna has to push a few strains back but those two I can’t wait to grow!! Good to be back fellas and I’ll start my grow very soon. Ribbzzy I’ll be watching for sure and can’t wait to see those in action. Good luck man! Let the testing grows begin !!

Kinda funny, I feel them choosing me is due to my innate ability to pull herms...

If the gene is in there... I'll stumble over it!

Following, & awaiting mine... hoping today.
They've incorporated some great genetics, should be some show stoppers
:woohoo:wishing a smooth run to you!
Nice one, fairplay. Some great genetics for sure, bringing the oldskool with the Mr.Nice
When a few more start recieving them, we can start the communal thread, or someone from the Mephisto crew will

Kinda funny, I feel them choosing me is due to my innate ability to pull herms...

If the gene is in there... I'll stumble over it!
Hahaha, funny, man, I spat my Carlsberg everywhere

What's your plan? They caught me getting ready for a 9 -12 plant start... so am thinking 3 ea total 12... but the sativa genetics have me a little size shy on that #.

What's your plan? They caught me getting ready for a 9 -12 plant start... so am thinking 3 ea total 12... but the sativa genetics have me a little size shy on that #.
I'm just gonna start one of each. They will have the tent to themselves in a few weeks.

I WISH I had the room to start 12! I'm not jealous, honest :cuss:

:cheers:

You just gotta cram them in there! Am working with 16 sq ft, and every time I think I've got the numbers worked out right, I always end up with a hole here, a hole there... old hps grower... empty space is $ going down the drain... some habits are hard to shake.

Back