Mephisto Genetics 2019 Artisanals, Pink Panama, Mango Smile, Super Orange Haze, Hubbabubbahaze

You just gotta cram them in there! Am working with 16 sq ft, and every time I think I've got the numbers worked out right, I always end up with a hole here, a hole there... old hps grower... empty space is $ going down the drain... some habits are hard to shake.
I'm expecting some bigger plants for me this time, the pots I've picked up are like a black hole, they just seem to keep swallowing more soil, so my little 90cmx90cm tent should be bursting eventually. Fingers crossed

What size pots are you going with? I'm going to be downsizing from five gallon to three.
Well, I like my 3 gallon smart pots, I got some new square ones, at 3 gallon, but they take way way more than 3 gallon, 2 of them nearly polished off a whole 50 liter sack of light mix, so I state 3 gallon, but in reality, I have no fucking idea how big they are :sad:

Come on nice post lady!
tenor (13).gif

You just gotta cram them in there! Am working with 16 sq ft, and every time I think I've got the numbers worked out right, I always end up with a hole here, a hole there... old hps grower... empty space is $ going down the drain... some habits are hard to shake.
12 Sativa plants in a 16 Sq ft area? Don't waste the testers by trying to grow that many in a 4x4. I am dedicating a whole 4x8 tent to 4 of them.

The Pink Panama is Panama/Deep Chunk, from Cannabiogen I think, crossed with a Pink auto sativa, should be very tasty, hopefully some nice colours too

A master?? Haha, thanks man, but I'm no master, just a bloke growing weed, I balls up just as much as the rest of us, but thanks for the love

Mango smile is Mango Haze from Mr.Nice, crossed with Toofdecay
HubbaBubbaHaze is G13 Haze from Mr.Nice crossed with HubbaBubbaSmelloscope
The Pink Panama is Panama/Deep Chunk, from Cannabiogen I think, crossed with a Pink auto sativa
Super Orange Haze is Super Lemon Haze, crossed with Sour Orange Diesel Kush

Lot's of different flavours to play with

Thank you, mate!

While I would love to dedicate more space to each plant, the reality is that space is required to produce x amount regularly for meds. What it doesn't produce must be bought. Local dispensary pricing for an oz of outdoor mids is 175, on special... I don't wish to waste seeds, therefore my query earlier on the sativa genetics. I feel 8 would be more reasonable, but my OCD will drive me nuts with 2 rows of 3 and one of 2. I was originally planning on 9 to 12 of their midsize strains.

Back