Mephisto Genetics 2019 Artisanals, Pink Panama, Mango Smile, Super Orange Haze, Hubbabubbahaze

Day 72 and 71 for the Mango Lady. Phone cam pics this time :cuss:lens still broken :face: pisses me off everytime I look at it
I don't think Bubba has long to go, niether the Orange Haze, and the Mango Haze is really flying toward finish now, she has stepped up a gear or 2. Please forgive the lack of photos, I'll get more soon
HubbaBubbaHaze
b.jpg

Mango Smile
m.jpg

Super Orange Haze, big fat chunky fowers
o.jpg

Day 49, and 48 for Mango Smile. Still going swimmingly. Mango Smile has taken over HubbaBubbaHaze, but she has more or less stopped now. Still not much extra flower growth going on, I think more action will take place now the stretch is over. I went mad at the start of the week, I stripped out silly amounts of shoots and foliage, she seemed to stall for a day or 2, but it had to be done. HubbaBubbaHaze is a specimen. Stunning to look at, smells devine, flowers are going to be huge, yield is going to be impressive. There is one particular flower I could sit at look at all day, really aesthetically pleasing on the eye. Super Orange Haze stinks, spicey oranges, I get whiffs of her, and it reminds me of mulled wine, oranges and cloves. Lovely fat flowers, liberal coating of tric's everywhere. Reminds me of Fugue State in her flower structure
Super Orange Haze, dat 49.
View attachment 1030469 View attachment 1030470 View attachment 1030471
HubbaBubbaHaze, day 49.
View attachment 1030472 View attachment 1030473 View attachment 1030474 View attachment 1030475
Mango Smile, day 48
View attachment 1030476 View attachment 1030477
That mango looks so different than mine, doesn't look like a Sativa but more hybridish with big ass buds. Mango is in the back left corner
b51feada021a2fea8715bd6e6a71f286.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back