Mephisto Genetics 2019 Artisanals, Pink Panama, Mango Smile, Super Orange Haze, Hubbabubbahaze

Day 34, for Super Orange Haze, and HubbaBubbaHaze, day 33 for Mango Smile.

Well, what a different a week makes. HubbaHaze has done 14 inches in 6 days, Mango Smile 12 inches, Orange Haze 10 inches. Hubba is flying, showing no signs of stopping going up, drinks 3 liter a day. Mango Smile is deceptive, sometimes I look at her, it seems she hasn't moved, then others days you can SEE what she has done. Super Orange Haze is slowing down and seems to be transitioning into flower mode now, a little frost appearing on some flowers.
One of them has a real funky smell, I think it's HubbaHaze. I have pulled maybe 30 extra shoots from mains, and secondaries, and a handfull of leaves each day on HubbaHaze, she really is FUCKING MENTAL. She's going in my garden outdoor this year, in a 25 liter pot.......
Day 33, Mango Smile
View attachment 1023240 View attachment 1023242 View attachment 1023245
HubbaBubbaHaze, day 34.
View attachment 1023246
View attachment 1023248
View attachment 1023249
Super Orange Haze, day 34
View attachment 1023250 View attachment 1023251
On the fungus gnat issue....I've used diatomaceous earth as a top dress, and some nematodes to fuck the larvae. I've just gotta keep the SOB's under control for the final part of this grow, then the tent gets broken down, and I start again.

Incidently, if you've never watched a cuntgus gnat, covered in DE, trying to walk, it gave me a sadistic pleasure, like a Bond villian.
Man do they look good.

Update time. HubbaBubbaHaze, day 41, has started to slow down her stretch, she's done another 4 inches since last week, I opened her up a little, done some more defol', cleaned out a few more shoots from the bottom of the plant that were never gonna join the party. I've managed to get a few extra shoots to the top as a result. Feed wise she is eating 3 liters of water, every 18 hours, 1ml grow, 3ml bloom, 2ml, heaven per liter. I'm still taking regular leaves off, and plan to do some heavy defol' soon, really get the light into her.
Hubba, day 41
IMG_5531.JPG
IMG_5532.JPG
IMG_5533.JPG
IMG_5535.JPG

Mango Smile. Day 40. She is a very different plant. Like the tortoise and the hare, the hare just fucks off, tortoise just plods along, thats what she is doing, plodding along. She is still going up, is nearly the same height as Hubba now, maybe an inch off, she is showing no signs of stopping yet, and I think she will overtake HubbaHaze in height this week, if she continues at her current rate. Drinks 3 liters every 48 hours, same regime as Hubba
IMG_5536.JPG
IMG_5537.JPG
IMG_5538.JPG

Super Orange Haze day 41. Starting to fill out now. Needs a trim, her indica fat leaves, have given way to long thin, dinner plate fans, on massive elongated leaf stems. Starting to throw the jack frost, you can even see the trichomes sucking the nutrients from the leaves. Starting to smell nice and funky. Drinking 3 liters, but holds the feed much longer, sometimes 3 days between feeds.
IMG_5539.JPG
IMG_5540.JPG
IMG_5541.JPG
IMG_5542.JPG
IMG_5543.JPG

Update time. HubbaBubbaHaze, day 41, has started to slow down her stretch, she's done another 4 inches since last week, I opened her up a little, done some more defol', cleaned out a few more shoots from the bottom of the plant that were never gonna join the party. I've managed to get a few extra shoots to the top as a result. Feed wise she is eating 3 liters of water, every 18 hours, 1ml grow, 3ml bloom, 2ml, heaven per liter. I'm still taking regular leaves off, and plan to do some heavy defol' soon, really get the light into her.
Hubba, day 41
View attachment 1026762 View attachment 1026763 View attachment 1026764 View attachment 1026765
Mango Smile. Day 40. She is a very different plant. Like the tortoise and the hare, the hare just fucks off, tortoise just plods along, thats what she is doing, plodding along. She is still going up, is nearly the same height as Hubba now, maybe an inch off, she is showing no signs of stopping yet, and I think she will overtake HubbaHaze in height this week, if she continues at her current rate. Drinks 3 liters every 48 hours, same regime as Hubba
View attachment 1026776 View attachment 1026778 View attachment 1026779
Super Orange Haze day 41. Starting to fill out now. Needs a trim, her indica fat leaves, have given way to long thin, dinner plate fans, on massive elongated leaf stems. Starting to throw the jack frost, you can even see the trichomes sucking the nutrients from the leaves. Starting to smell nice and funky. Drinking 3 liters, but holds the feed much longer, sometimes 3 days between feeds.
View attachment 1026783 View attachment 1026786 View attachment 1026788 View attachment 1026791 View attachment 1026793
So as I said before, I am about a week behind you. I am seeing similar things now. The water uptake has jumped in the past few days. I am watering 2x per day. But it will be 3x per day very soon. I use small pots, and the Coco is drying out faster everyday. Mine are stretching and preflowering good now. I look forward to seeing your updates, good work. Peace, slow

I'll get some pics this afternoon, opened the tent flap and the floor is gone. Growth exploded in the last day and a half or so.
All the testers are now firing on all cylinders. SOH looks healthy and decided to fight for her piece of the tent. HBH is in front, larger and a mass of branches, thin and wispy. MS is almost as large. PP is cruising. Have seen a few pics of PP that are coloring up, will be checking the undercarriage... like others am seeing water consumption rising.
That sour crack better hurry or she's gonna get buried.

I'll get some pics this afternoon, opened the tent flap and the floor is gone. Growth exploded in the last day and a half or so.
All the testers are now firing on all cylinders. SOH looks healthy and decided to fight for her piece of the tent. HBH is in front, larger and a mass of branches, thin and wispy. MS is almost as large. PP is cruising. Have seen a few pics of PP that are coloring up, will be checking the undercarriage... like others am seeing water consumption rising.
That sour crack better hurry or she's gonna get buried.

Pics please man. Mango smile too please. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wild... post a reply... doubles... remove double... both gone...

Will get pics up this afternoon. Just getting coffee and the lights will go out in a bit. Quick pic from over the lights
1552312658907183522426702766157.jpg

Day 49, and 48 for Mango Smile. Still going swimmingly. Mango Smile has taken over HubbaBubbaHaze, but she has more or less stopped now. Still not much extra flower growth going on, I think more action will take place now the stretch is over. I went mad at the start of the week, I stripped out silly amounts of shoots and foliage, she seemed to stall for a day or 2, but it had to be done. HubbaBubbaHaze is a specimen. Stunning to look at, smells devine, flowers are going to be huge, yield is going to be impressive. There is one particular flower I could sit at look at all day, really aesthetically pleasing on the eye. Super Orange Haze stinks, spicey oranges, I get whiffs of her, and it reminds me of mulled wine, oranges and cloves. Lovely fat flowers, liberal coating of tric's everywhere. Reminds me of Fugue State in her flower structure
Super Orange Haze, dat 49.
IMG_5544.JPG
IMG_5545.JPG
IMG_5546.JPG

HubbaBubbaHaze, day 49.
IMG_5547.JPG
IMG_5548.JPG
IMG_5549.JPG
IMG_5550.JPG

Mango Smile, day 48
IMG_5552.JPG
IMG_5554.JPG