Mephisto Genetics 2019 Artisanals, Pink Panama, Mango Smile, Super Orange Haze, Hubbabubbahaze

Seems like they looking better and better each day, loving how they handled their training :thumbsup:. I forgot, do you top or?
Na, I just bend them over early. I've never topped a plant, it's something I wanna do soon, maybe the smaller varieties

Na, I just bend them over early. I've never topped a plant, it's something I wanna do soon, maybe the smaller varieties
Honestly, the smallet ones are worse to top. Topping a fast Indica can really slow it's growth down. Plants that grow larger with more branches usually are unphased. But topping a small Indica can actually make it worse. Personally, you do an amazing job training, and I would keep up your good technique. I topped a couple of Double Grape plants to see how they would do vs untopped. Those 2 took longer and the buds were not as dense as the untopped plant . I am always impressed with your training, I would not bother topping any plants with your skills.

Honestly, the smallet ones are worse to top. Topping a fast Indica can really slow it's growth down. Plants that grow larger with more branches usually are unphased. But topping a small Indica can actually make it worse. Personally, you do an amazing job training, and I would keep up your good technique. I topped a couple of Double Grape plants to see how they would do vs untopped. Those 2 took longer and the buds were not as dense as the untopped plant . I am always impressed with your training, I would not bother topping any plants with your skills.
:worship:
cheers man

Nice thread. First time viewing it. I'm not interested in the strains myself but was bored. Agree with Slow about your training. And nice updates you do explaining things as they happen and what you're doing. Well done.

Day 34, for Super Orange Haze, and HubbaBubbaHaze, day 33 for Mango Smile.

Well, what a different a week makes. HubbaHaze has done 14 inches in 6 days, Mango Smile 12 inches, Orange Haze 10 inches. Hubba is flying, showing no signs of stopping going up, drinks 3 liter a day. Mango Smile is deceptive, sometimes I look at her, it seems she hasn't moved, then others days you can SEE what she has done. Super Orange Haze is slowing down and seems to be transitioning into flower mode now, a little frost appearing on some flowers.
One of them has a real funky smell, I think it's HubbaHaze. I have pulled maybe 30 extra shoots from mains, and secondaries, and a handfull of leaves each day on HubbaHaze, she really is FUCKING MENTAL. She's going in my garden outdoor this year, in a 25 liter pot.......
Day 33, Mango Smile
IMG_5516.JPG
IMG_5517.JPG
IMG_5518.JPG

HubbaBubbaHaze, day 34.
IMG_5519.JPG

IMG_5520.JPG

IMG_5522.JPG

Super Orange Haze, day 34
IMG_5523.JPG
IMG_5528.JPG

On the fungus gnat issue....I've used diatomaceous earth as a top dress, and some nematodes to fuck the larvae. I've just gotta keep the SOB's under control for the final part of this grow, then the tent gets broken down, and I start again.

Incidently, if you've never watched a cuntgus gnat, covered in DE, trying to walk, it gave me a sadistic pleasure, like a Bond villian.

Look at those long thin finger leaves. Sati's are not usually my thing, but those are some beautiful girls that are growing up quickly! Nice work!
Flying along now mate. I move the light up daily over the HubbaHaze, I think another 6 inches are on the cards :baby:

Day 34, for Super Orange Haze, and HubbaBubbaHaze, day 33 for Mango Smile.

Well, what a different a week makes. HubbaHaze has done 14 inches in 6 days, Mango Smile 12 inches, Orange Haze 10 inches. Hubba is flying, showing no signs of stopping going up, drinks 3 liter a day. Mango Smile is deceptive, sometimes I look at her, it seems she hasn't moved, then others days you can SEE what she has done. Super Orange Haze is slowing down and seems to be transitioning into flower mode now, a little frost appearing on some flowers.
One of them has a real funky smell, I think it's HubbaHaze. I have pulled maybe 30 extra shoots from mains, and secondaries, and a handfull of leaves each day on HubbaHaze, she really is FUCKING MENTAL. She's going in my garden outdoor this year, in a 25 liter pot.......
Day 33, Mango Smile
View attachment 1023240 View attachment 1023242 View attachment 1023245
HubbaBubbaHaze, day 34.
View attachment 1023246
View attachment 1023248
View attachment 1023249
Super Orange Haze, day 34
View attachment 1023250 View attachment 1023251
On the fungus gnat issue....I've used diatomaceous earth as a top dress, and some nematodes to fuck the larvae. I've just gotta keep the SOB's under control for the final part of this grow, then the tent gets broken down, and I start again.

Incidently, if you've never watched a cuntgus gnat, covered in DE, trying to walk, it gave me a sadistic pleasure, like a Bond villian.
I really enjoy coming to your thread, it is like a preview of what to expect. Mine are like a week or so behind yours timeline wise. They look very similar, except my Super Orange. The Hubbabubba Haze is a beast. But something about the Mango Smile plants structure is killer. I have noticed a MAJOR DIFFERENCE in my plants the past few days. I will need to start to remove more leafs, more often as you are now. Giant growth spurt. I am glad I have room, with Training they are going to take up a lot of space rapidly. Excellent job! Good luck, peace slowandeasy

Back