Mephisto Genetics 2019 Artisanals, Pink Panama, Mango Smile, Super Orange Haze, Hubbabubbahaze

A little update. Super Orange Haze is 100% on the indica side, no 2 ways about it. Short, squat, thick secondaries, huge dinner plate leaves. The structure on the mango haze is seductive man, lovely slender leaves, open structure, responding perfectly to the training, the secondaries are starting to overtake the main top in activity. Hubba is on a go fast, much more foliage.
HubbaBubbaHaze, day 19. sex shown
View attachment 1015667 View attachment 1015668
Super Orange Haze shown sex, sorry, I forgot the above plant shot
View attachment 1015669
Mango Haze, shown sex
View attachment 1015670 View attachment 1015671

Absolutely beautiful! Excellent plant management and very fast developing ladies you have ..I‘m really impressed by your skills.
:slap:

Day 23, and 22 for the Mango Smile. I've done a lot of defoliation, Super orange Haze was just leaf, the fans I took off were as big as a dinner plates.
Hubba just replaces them as soon as I take them off, she is vigorous. Drinks like a plug hole too. All training is more or less done, just gonna let them go up, spread a bit more when needed, and defol at the end of stretch.
Mango Smile, day 22. Fan's off, a bit of leaf tucking here and there, she should go some over the next couple of weeks. I have trouble finding the top, because the opposite secondary, going on the cane in the other direction, is just as big. I have to trace from the main stem to find the true top.
IMG_5493.JPG
IMG_5494.JPG

Super Orange Haze. Day 23. Still staying short and squat. The 2 fans in the top of the shot will be taken off in the next few days.
IMG_5495.JPG
IMG_5496.JPG

HubbaBubbaHaze, day 23. Impressed by her growth. Gotta do a little more defol', she covers any new gaps in the canopy within hours, really going for it, it grows like a weed :biggrin:
IMG_5498.JPG
IMG_5499.JPG

Last edited:
Everything looking awesome and really dig your threads because of your training dude, always gain insights how different strains will react to that, thank you :cheers:.

Think that this is going to be the first Artisanal drop I will take part in, love me some sativas :baked:. Any info on the drop date?

Everything looking awesome and really dig your threads because of your training dude, always gain insights how different strains will react to that, thank you :cheers:.

Think that this is going to be the first Artisanal drop I will take part in, love me some sativas :baked:. Any info on the drop date?
Supposed to be 4-20

Day 23, and 22 for the Mango Smile. I've done a lot of defoliation, Super orange Haze was just leaf, the fans I took off were as big as a dinner plates.
Hubba just replaces them as soon as I take them off, she is vigorous. Drinks like a plug hole too. All training is more or less done, just gonna let them go up, spread a bit more when needed, and defol at the end of stretch.
Mango Smile, day 22. Fan's off, a bit of leaf tucking here and there, she should go some over the next couple of weeks. I have trouble finding the top, because the opposite secondary, going on the cane in the other direction, is just as big. I have to trace from the main stem to find the true top.
View attachment 1017781 View attachment 1017782
Super Orange Haze. Day 23. Still staying short and squat. The 2 fans in the top of the shot will be taken off in the next few days.
View attachment 1017785 View attachment 1017786
HubbaBubbaHaze, day 23. Impressed by her growth. Gotta do a little more defol', she covers any new gaps in the canopy within hours, really going for it, it grows like a weed :biggrin:
View attachment 1017789 View attachment 1017792
Some fantastic training, great job!

Week 4, day 28, 27 for the Mango Smile. All good in the hood. Amazing growth from the Hubba, only just started the stretch, infact, all of them are only really just starting to go up. Still taking leaves off like a mad Edward Scissor Hands, they get replaced so quick, I may do some savage defol' at the end of stretch. Super Orange Haze is less vigarous, but starting to catch up, she's done 2 liters of feed since yesterday morning, so she's gearing up for some action
Super Orange Haze, day 28
IMG_5504.JPG
IMG_5505.JPG

HubbaBubbaHaze, day 28.
IMG_5508.JPG
IMG_5509.JPG

Mango Smile, day 27
IMG_5510.JPG
IMG_5511.JPG

Seems like they looking better and better each day, loving how they handled their training :thumbsup:. I forgot, do you top or?

Back