Mephisto Genetics 2019 Artisanals, Pink Panama, Mango Smile, Super Orange Haze, Hubbabubbahaze

Following, & awaiting mine... hoping today.
They've incorporated some great genetics, should be some show stoppers
:woohoo:wishing a smooth run to you!
Same here, i was a bit sad to see they had not arrived yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

My eye is on the Pink Panama. I have some Panama/Deepchunk seeds in the fridge, sent by Cannabiogen as a feebie, I never had the chance to grow them out 'cos they are photos, but now these guys have Auto'd it :woohoo1:
cbg-panama_deepchunk.jpg
I have fond memories of the old Panama Red from my youth.

Kinda funny, I feel them choosing me is due to my innate ability to pull herms...

If the gene is in there... I'll stumble over it!
I had a herm episode in December, my first. A White Chem knocked up my Gold Glue and Forgotten Cookies. Not much but about 20 seeds out of 3 plants. Couldn't figure out why for the longest. Then found out one of my COB/LED 900W was had fried a chip. The White Chem was right under that light. Soon as I pulled it, all the plants perked up. Damn thing shocked me was how i found it.

I'm just gonna start one of each. They will have the tent to themselves in a few weeks.

I WISH I had the room to start 12! I'm not jealous, honest :cuss:

:cheers:
So 3 beans per pack? I was wondering about the number.

12 Sativa plants in a 16 Sq ft area? Don't waste the testers by trying to grow that many in a 4x4. I am dedicating a whole 4x8 tent to 4 of them.
I had already decided last week that 4 at a time is it for me. Seems every cycle, my plants are getting bigger and fuller. I have 5 right now and the 3 youngsters are about to swallow my 2 60 day plants. Just too crowded to get some proper LST work in. Back in November I switched from Greenleaf Nutrients Mega Crop to Green Planet Medi-One and W-8, turned out to be a great move. My plants are bigger, healthier and have much improved terpene profiles. Therefore less space to work with. Noticed A lot less left over nutrient residue in my 1 gallon feeding containers after. The GP breaks down really well. Still using GreenLeaf Bud Explosion.

I had already decided last week that 4 at a time is it for me. Seems every cycle, my plants are getting bigger and fuller. I have 5 right now and the 3 youngsters are about to swallow my 2 60 day plants. Just too crowded to get some proper LST work in. Back in November I switched from Greenleaf Nutrients Mega Crop to Green Planet Medi-One and W-8, turned out to be a great move. My plants are bigger, healthier and have much improved terpene profiles. Therefore less space to work with. Noticed A lot less left over nutrient residue in my 1 gallon feeding containers after. The GP breaks down really well. Still using GreenLeaf Bud Explosion.

What levels do you use the Medi-One and others? I was checking that stuff out. A little pricey, but maybe it's cheaper in bulk. How many ml per gal you use? Thanks for sharing peace slowandeasy

I had a herm episode in December, my first. A White Chem knocked up my Gold Glue and Forgotten Cookies. Not much but about 20 seeds out of 3 plants. Couldn't figure out why for the longest. Then found out one of my COB/LED 900W was had fried a chip. The White Chem was right under that light. Soon as I pulled it, all the plants perked up. Damn thing shocked me was how i found it.

Nice, so you've got some white glue, and chemmy cookies

Gotta get you some rainscience bags or something like it over there. Very nice bags I think u would like fits in with your super nice grows. I have 10 3gal here waiting on a 5 gal.
I emailed them a few weeks back, I was told it will be a while before they can offer EU shipping. Hopefully a growshop this side of the pond should get them in stock. They look like a really nice product

A little tail on Hubba, so just waiting on Mango Smile now
HBH.jpg

Hey brother,

Subbed for this. It is going to be a few weeks before mine get dropped.

Can anyone shed some light on the Panama strain?

What do we think out of these four strains will produce the largest plants?

Peace
ecbb21f3e2e5623ec286db1c500c4303.jpg

Back