Mephisto Genetics 2019 Artisanals, Pink Panama, Mango Smile, Super Orange Haze, Hubbabubbahaze

What levels do you use the Medi-One and others? I was checking that stuff out. A little pricey, but maybe it's cheaper in bulk. How many ml per gal you use? Thanks for sharing peace slowandeasy
I use for Medi-One - 19 ml per gal
W-8 is just for flower, 4 ml per gal.

I just ordered some Finisher and one other GP product. The aroma, taste and resin production increased when I started using.
The Medi-One is used all the way through.
I watch a show on You Tube called "Growing Exposed" that tours big grow houses. They all use
Green Planet, how I found out about GP.
The show is into its 2nd season. Have u ever viewed acres and acres of cannabis plants?

Another show is Growers Network. Theres a 36 acre outdoor farm in Pueblo.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Nice, so you've got some white glue, and chemmy cookies
Lol, I am rather anxious to see what they throw out.

I use for Medi-One - 19 ml per gal
W-8 is just for flower, 4 ml per gal.

I just ordered some Finisher and one other GP product. The aroma, taste and resin production increased when I started using.
The Medi-One is used all the way through.
I watch a show on You Tube called "Growing Exposed" that tours big grow houses. They all use
Green Planet, how I found out about GP.
The show is into its 2nd season. Have u ever viewed acres and acres of cannabis plants?

Another show is Growers Network. Theres a 36 acre outdoor farm in Pueblo.

I snapped a pic of the chart for Medi-One feeding
9b4aaebc590b7d1d7bc30ae78ea16d5d.jpg
bf5d62059cf891f15f6475c87ffd6c2b.jpg

We have ran all four strains in a 4x8 space each, 18 of in 15 liter smart pots, but they were first started in 1.5 liters with a transplant at sex, so that cuts some growth out.

The mango’s are pretty lanky in general and get tall with larger internode spacing. They would easily outgrow the tent height wise but we’ve supercropped the main stem, pruned the lower sets of branches off and they’ve continued on just fine. They grow huge fans too so removal or tucking helps. But you can end up with a large yield this way, it’s just all the flowers are concentrated in the upper half.

Hubbabubbahaze is more like a hubbabubba frame, Xmas tree if given space otherwise again you can prune ‘problem’ branches away.
Not too thick with foliage, they can be a little delicate and support would help.

The super oranges were mid-large but thicker more bushy style.

The pink panama’s make a long main cola with some satellite branches but weren’t crazy invasive.

That’s been our experience with the new strains during the last runs, so I hope that gives a little insight to a few people, but of course that’s just in our environment, hence the want and need to put them in other’s hands for a test.

Cheers!

Oh man I can't wait to try these sounds like so much great job guys!!!

Back