Outdoor 2011 Fast bud/Speed Devil Outdoor Grow

Speed devil day 44 Nute Burn, She's doing a lot better now! 6-27-11.jpg

Fast bud day 44, 6-27-11 (2).jpg She seems to be taking forever but she's in perfect health.

Okay so my babies got a lot of rain last week and SD didn't take to well to it. First of all she's stunted and just kinda fucked, anyway. I had to chop the top cause it was maturing so fast that it looked like it was starting to develop mold. Here is couple of pics of the top, she's tiny! day 47 (3).jpg day 47 (4).jpg

Here is a couple of pics of what's left growing on SD... day 47 (5).jpg day 47.jpg

Now check out this pic, haha. It's the crazy size difference between FB and SD. FB has clearly been hoarding nutes! day 47 (2).jpg

Yeah it looks like some thing was going on with that top.

In my exp there are allot of autos that don't handle wet weather very well!

Good luck with them mate! :thumbs:

So I found out what was wrong with SD. Slugs had destroyed the lowest part of the stem to the max! I thought that I had patched it up pretty good with my MaGiver like skills but apparently not. So I picked her, probably got a solid .5 gram haha! It's too bad, she seemed like a goner from the start.

That's poo. Slugs are plain evil. Eat everything. Even other invertibrates. Sick mo-fos.Hows de fast bud doing. Looked like it would pull a good oz at least. Got one on the go myself and would love a biggie.Anyhow g/luck wid it.

UPDATE!!!!
Fast Bud Day 54 Day 54 (5).jpg Day 54.jpg75CM so far!

Day 54 (3).jpg Her main cola, other than that there are 17 other bud sites!! She seems to be taking a long time, but she's in perfect health! 6.7 Ph as of this morning and that's after receiving bloom nutes 2 days ago.

looking good man, sorry to hear about those slugs, fucking evil little bastards, next time try the beer thing and maybe pour a circle of rock salt around the pots salt kills slugs fast on contact

Day 56 Update!! (I had nothing to do today)

Day 56 (7) - Copy.jpgOver head/HeightDay 56 (4) - Copy.jpg

Day 56 - Copy.jpg Bud Sites!

Day 56 (2) - Copy.jpg Cola!

Day 56 (6) - Copy.jpg Starting to get real skunky!

looking good man! she is loving the great out doors, that's for sure! :thumbs:

Dude, just found this site. I'm a perennial gardener who also does some stealth growing and I'm trying my hand at auto flowering herb(Royal Dwarf). Anyway, helpful hint on the slugs.... if you can find cocoa hulls at a gardening store, give them a try. I use them around my hostas which slugs love to eat. The hulls are sharply edged and they slice the little bastards up. Only concern: be careful if you have dogs. They can sniff out the cocoa and eat the hulls; potentially poisoning themselves.

McHoop

Back