Outdoor 2011 Fast bud/Speed Devil Outdoor Grow

Day 35 update! Overhead view (speed devil on the right, fast bud on the left) 6-18-11 (3).jpgSide view, looking a little haggard. 6-18-11 (2).jpgBud spots on speed devil.6-18-11 (4).jpg And speed devil's baby cola6-18-11.jpg

Reactions: JM
This one is also from day 35 Speed Devil, After a thunder shower hence why she is so dirty6-18-11 (5).jpg

Lookin' good. We just got railed with a nice little thundershower along the coast o' Maine.

yeh man... starting to AMP UP!!! nice! gotta love those little "nature waters for you" showers... :)

hey those fast bud are pretty fruity. i grew out 3 late last season and managed to cross with a (non autoflowering, unfortunately) short rider male. I managed to get one of the few bad batches of short rider that nirvana shipped out. The yields were pretty poor because of some frost right during their bulking up period, but they smelled pungently of flintstone vitamins and over ripe fruit. good luck! they definitely were strong growers, and so are the f1s.

Ok so check this out, I'm worried that this "Fast Bud" might not be autoflowering. I could most definitely be wrong but it just seems weird that it's growing big and strong but has just recently showed it's sex while the "Speed Devil" is humming right along. It could just be how that strain grows but I'm not totally sure. The plant itself looks great and it a lot bigger than the other. Here's pics, I couldn't get the friggin' camera to focus on Fast Bud's genitals (haha) but I'll take some tomorrow.
Speed D6-20-11.jpg

Fast B6-20-11 (2).jpg

Overhead Shot6-20-11 (3).jpg

Back