Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Great work guys I've been using only the hawian punch 1gal bottles and 2liters for a little more than a year and out of the 1gals I average 3oz and about 2oz with 2liters . I hope to see more grows out of smaller containers I made a thread about the things I was seeing and now I can say for sure you do not need big pots. Also is there going 2 be a 2nd leg of this 2liter grow bc i would be interested? Sorry for the paragraph and keep up all this great work guys and happy 4th

Great work guys I've been using only the hawian punch 1gal bottles and 2liters for a little more than a year and out of the 1gals I average 3oz and about 2oz with 2liters . I hope to see more grows out of smaller containers I made a thread about the things I was seeing and now I can say for sure you do not need big pots. Also is there going 2 be a 2nd leg of this 2liter grow bc i would be interested? Sorry for the paragraph and keep up all this great work guys and happy 4th
Sounds awesome do you have any pics , I been thinking about using the fruit punch bottles.

Geez, oh man! You growers are knocking it out of the park with these two liters. :slap: Slaps all around, they are well deserved.:greenthumb: I’m almost embarrassed to even post mine, she’s so behind. I’m off to the greenhouse to snap a couple pics.
thanks bro.
:pass:

day 47 3rd week update

DSCF000427.JPG

Mephisto Gene.
Trident Special
Day 47View attachment 926296View attachment 926297she stay on the smaller side, due to watering schedule. Really should have put her on her own schedule instead of in line with the 3 gal girls. Now I know.
I'm pretty sure that might be my problem too
Might water twice a day from ere on out.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Back