Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

I like the lens you have on the COBs. Did they come with them or was that an after thought?
They not cob bro.
https://www.ledhydroponics.co.uk/product/sky-100/
50W UFO VEG 2.jpg
50W UFO VEG 1.jpg

LED Hydroponic ltd sponsored one for this 2l bottle grow, it will be the first price.
@bushmasterar15 posted it few weeks ago.
:pass:
Ok a SMD never seen one up close, still looks like my 50 watt cob but with a lens on it from the side. :smoking:

Yep ol' @Fitzy has some nice plants in the Hawaiian soda jugs for sure. Thanks now to run out few photo plants to see if they are a gene I want in my dream bean. Mephisto is making it hard to make dream auto as they have something crossed already for us. Lol the struggle of growing. But I've got something to work with now thanks for ideas @Fitzy .

Were coming up to the wk3✔ checkoff pics and since some of you have been posting pics few days early I'm getting the jump on marking you off. Thank you all for making this a great 2 liter fun grow and keep up the great job.

@bushmasterar15 hey buddy glad I choose the forum stomper shes loving life now. But my dad past away Tuesday, so will try to get a pic up late this evening if that's ok, haven't had much time in the grows except feed and make sure everything is going well still. I will give great props to this cheap cob light I had sitting around and decided to use finally til I get more cobs in. Shes more white then I thought but plants are loving it

@bushmasterar15 hey buddy glad I choose the forum stomper shes loving life now. But my dad past away Tuesday, so will try to get a pic up late this evening if that's ok, haven't had much time in the grows except feed and make sure everything is going well still. I will give great props to this cheap cob light I had sitting around and decided to use finally til I get more cobs in. Shes more white then I thought but plants are loving it
Yo man sorry for your loss, take care your family stuff first, pretty sure we all can wait, but then again that’s my opinion

Yo man sorry for your loss, take care your family stuff first, pretty sure we all can wait, but then again that’s my opinion
same here bro.....the comp can wait!!....family first...and sorry for your loss too bro!

Back