Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

@bushmasterar15 hey buddy glad I choose the forum stomper shes loving life now. But my dad past away Tuesday, so will try to get a pic up late this evening if that's ok, haven't had much time in the grows except feed and make sure everything is going well still. I will give great props to this cheap cob light I had sitting around and decided to use finally til I get more cobs in. Shes more white then I thought but plants are loving it
Sorry for your loss bro.
:bighug:

@bushmasterar15 hey buddy glad I choose the forum stomper shes loving life now. But my dad past away Tuesday, so will try to get a pic up late this evening if that's ok, haven't had much time in the grows except feed and make sure everything is going well still. I will give great props to this cheap cob light I had sitting around and decided to use finally til I get more cobs in. Shes more white then I thought but plants are loving it

So sorry to hear that. Please accept my condolences on your loss.

Kind regards,

HH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Much love friend stay lifted

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Thank you all yes it's rough but the forum is keeping the sanity here. Plus me and my grew a lot canna, only imagine what kind beans he's got stashed over 40+ yrs of growing. Thanks again for all your condolences. Also very happy with the forum stomper she may just provide well after all.

My condolences buddy, take care of family first. The 2L grow will still be going so just hit me when things settle down.

@bushmasterar15 wk3 update!

IMG_20180706_164151.jpg

Zamnesia Auto Critical @ day 30!

Looking sweet! Need to do some trimming and training this weekend and bottle replacement!

IMG_20180706_165318.jpg

Just preparing bottle now by way of drinking the contents! Also giving myself a 750ml handicap due to a bottleponics related build as my breeding hub :thumbsup:

Changing to 600w hps and now running GH FloraNova bloom, mammoth P & Floralichious Plus @ 0.8EC

"Bottleponics is a lifestyle choice" - f6

Last edited:
Back