Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

@midIN .... Condolences brother, I'm sorry to hear that,... mine passed just a few years ago,... :bighug: :peace:....

@bushmasterar15 :smoking: ...doing a drive-by update here,... gotta get the OD ladies in their new pots and grow site today! .... here's the Amber, putting along,...
View attachment 927275 View attachment 927276

... :point: I gotta give fair warning to all, the soil that treated me well last year is shit-show material in every plant that's in it this time! ---- Vermisoil :finger: never again.... The others are in Royal Gold King's Mix, and are loving it,.. pics tell the tale best,.... just guess who's in what here! :cuss:...I'm f'ing stumped mates,. the pH is fine, nutes are a-OK,... color has been light all along, but as soon as they hit transition time, the fans started going south like I never fed them :doh:View attachment 927277
:greenthumb::slap:

@bushmasterar15

Week 3 update. Around day 39’ish.

HH

ee67537efe52eff535b13863327dcf25.jpg
8c2121b143750037d528a587aa334d84.jpg
9346c6912cda630fbc4e9f09f366697c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@midIN .... Condolences brother, I'm sorry to hear that,... mine passed just a few years ago,... :bighug: :peace:....

@bushmasterar15 :smoking: ...doing a drive-by update here,... gotta get the OD ladies in their new pots and grow site today! .... here's the Amber, putting along,...
View attachment 927275 View attachment 927276

... :point: I gotta give fair warning to all, the soil that treated me well last year is shit-show material in every plant that's in it this time! ---- Vermisoil :finger: never again.... The others are in Royal Gold King's Mix, and are loving it,.. pics tell the tale best,.... just guess who's in what here! :cuss:...I'm f'ing stumped mates,. the pH is fine, nutes are a-OK,... color has been light all along, but as soon as they hit transition time, the fans started going south like I never fed them :doh:View attachment 927277
Thanks @Waira yes it's ah well reality hasn't set in yet I don't t think if that makes sense. Gonna post some updates tho on the forum stomper.

Back