Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Yep scrolled up here, looked at the pics, smiled and just thought, man she’s a giant!:smoking:

Nah just a sickly looking lanky bitch whos overgone a major brazilian in her nether regions, just the kind of girl you want to write home to mum about :crying:

Cheers for the reminder @bushmasterar15 pal, here is my day 46 stretchy, yellowing girl but she still breathing and stacking on the pistils so fingers crossed she makes it over the line and gives me something to smoke. Gonna be leaving her to soak a few days while i go away so god knows what i will come back to lol ;)

Are you sure she has finished her stretch? Looks like she could go up another foot or two. :crying:

Autoseeds pineapple punch day 49 from entering the world. She is a show-er not a grower lol
@bushmasterar15
2fb8f3ff828fde4710d15943c0ed8ee5.jpg
17af3905bd283f2b89121c92595c5284.jpg
3e6e263a97be1873f5a92bfcb711c9ea.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

@bushmasterar15 Here we are then, forgotten what day she's on - 47 maybe? Sounds about right... I took her out so you could see her properly and show that I'm not cheating with roots in the res LOL.
IMG_3211.JPG

This is Miss Vanilla Ice by Zambeza. The others are doing pretty well too - I've taken a few lower branches off her and the others now so they have a bit more room.

You have grown a Beastie!
@bushmasterar15 Here we are then, forgotten what day she's on - 47 maybe? Sounds about right... I took her out so you could see her properly and show that I'm not cheating with roots in the res LOL.
View attachment 927527
This is Miss Vanilla Ice by Zambeza. The others are doing pretty well too - I've taken a few lower branches off her and the others now so they have a bit more room.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

View attachment 927527
Looking good grosis :pass::slap:

Back