Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Quick update, shes squaty..but getting fatter ..
@bushmasterar15
DSC_0653.jpg
DSC_0656.jpg
DSC_0660.jpg

@midIN .... Condolences brother, I'm sorry to hear that,... mine passed just a few years ago,... :bighug: :peace:....

@bushmasterar15 :smoking: ...doing a drive-by update here,... gotta get the OD ladies in their new pots and grow site today! .... here's the Amber, putting along,...
e8.jpg
e9.jpg

... :point: I gotta give fair warning to all, the soil that treated me well last year is shit-show material in every plant that's in it this time! ---- Vermisoil :finger: never again.... The others are in Royal Gold King's Mix, and are loving it,.. pics tell the tale best,.... just guess who's in what here! :cuss:...I'm f'ing stumped mates,. the pH is fine, nutes are a-OK,... color has been light all along, but as soon as they hit transition time, the fans started going south like I never fed them :doh:
d5.jpg

@midIN .... Condolences brother, I'm sorry to hear that,... mine passed just a few years ago,... :bighug: :peace:....

@bushmasterar15 :smoking: ...doing a drive-by update here,... gotta get the OD ladies in their new pots and grow site today! .... here's the Amber, putting along,...
View attachment 927275 View attachment 927276

... :point: I gotta give fair warning to all, the soil that treated me well last year is shit-show material in every plant that's in it this time! ---- Vermisoil :finger: never again.... The others are in Royal Gold King's Mix, and are loving it,.. pics tell the tale best,.... just guess who's in what here! :cuss:...I'm f'ing stumped mates,. the pH is fine, nutes are a-OK,... color has been light all along, but as soon as they hit transition time, the fans started going south like I never fed them :doh:View attachment 927277
dude im pretty sure @9bear put a pic on a couple of weeks back, and it looked similar...I guessed Nitro deficiency but was told, it was in fact a Zinc deficiency dude.......im sure he said it could be cured by burying some(6 I think?)galvanised nails in your medium....hopefully he will see the tag and be able to shed more light on....hope this helps mate:smiley1:

View attachment 927275 View attachment 927276

... :point: I gotta give fair warning to all, the soil that treated me well last year is shit-show material in every plant that's in it this time! ---- Vermisoil :finger: never again.... The others are in Royal Gold King's Mix, and are loving it,.. pics tell the tale best,.... just guess who's in what here! :cuss:...I'm f'ing stumped mates,. the pH is fine, nutes are a-OK,... color has been light all along, but as soon as they hit transition time, the fans started going south like I never fed them :doh:View attachment 927277
Is it just the color that fades? If that's it, It could just be a strain specific thing. Maybe?
Not something I've encountered so I can't knowledgeably answer...

Back