Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Happy 4th to all LS.
Happy-Independence-Day-2017-Greetings-Wishes-Quotes-Sayings.jpg

And I know that I say this every week, but there are some seriously gifted master gardeners in this competition. Everyone really seems to have their grows dialed in. I am really surprised by the pictures that everyone is posting.

I just wonder if any seed breeders check in here and then say to themselves, “Why the hell would they grow our genetics in a 2 liter bottle? Don’t they have ANY respect for all of our hard work?” Or do you think they are just as amazed as I am that such great results can be had by growers who know what they are doing?

Good job, folks. Really excellent results so far.

And I know that I say this every week, but there are some seriously gifted master gardeners in this competition. Everyone really seems to have their grows dialed in. I am really surprised by the pictures that everyone is posting.

I just wonder if any seed breeders check in here and then say to themselves, “Why the hell would they grow our genetics in a 2 liter bottle? Don’t they have ANY respect for all of our hard work?” Or do you think they are just as amazed as I am that such great results can be had by growers who know what they are doing?

Good job, folks. Really excellent results so far.
:worship::thanks:

Quick mid-week photos. They’re both at Day 42. Strawberry Nugs in 2 liter on the left - happy and healthy. She’s now at 19 inches (48 cm) tall. Pineapple Express on the right in a 1 liter is struggling. She’s got dark green leaves with burnt edges and some clawing. She’s still at 24 inches (61 cm) tall. I’ve backed off the nutes and reset the feed schedule. Hopefully just a hiccup.
View attachment 926014
View attachment 926013

Happy growing everyone.

@bushmasterar15 and everybody in this wicked comp....Vapot is doin well and looks pretty good....View attachment 926231 View attachment 926232 View attachment 926233

Looking good I here!!

@bushmasterar15 heres my week 3

Painkiller, dunno how many days. Looking real good nice and frosty.
View attachment 926234 View attachment 926235 View attachment 926236

I gotta say you guys are frickin awesome at autos... amazing work
Poor Billy bottle.... his blueberries looking quite haggard.... still we push on
Day 34
On a brighter note my mix garden seems to be filling up

Again awesome grows everyone has displayed.. I'll get there...one day
c02a4d30c60af9e2ae457f5622a34237.jpg
9ffaafb00bd35a1684750206b2bb2287.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Geez, oh man! You growers are knocking it out of the park with these two liters. :slap: Slaps all around, they are well deserved.:greenthumb: I’m almost embarrassed to even post mine, she’s so behind. I’m off to the greenhouse to snap a couple pics.

Geez, oh man! You growers are knocking it out of the park with these two liters. :slap: Slaps all around, they are well deserved.:greenthumb: I’m almost embarrassed to even post mine, she’s so behind. I’m off to the greenhouse to snap a couple pics.
Thanks bro:vibe::vibe:

All right well here is my little Blue Mystic girl. I brought her inside to get some cob light on her for her photos. Never grew any of Nirvana seeds before so it’s a crapshoot for me.

0D141193-D4F3-4930-9F3A-79AE8B1FC17D.jpeg
E1179882-90A8-4239-9FD6-27D3BC69FE1F.jpeg

And here she is out in the greenhouse with the other 2 liters bottles I have going.
In order left to right is:
Nirvana Blue Mystic, Bomb Seeds Berry Bomb, and 2 Fast Buds Fastberry.

All are flowering, all sprouted on May 30th, all current being fed 3.5g per gallon of Mega Crop and nothing else yet via an Auto2Go valve in their tray. Thinking about adding some of their Bloom Explosion soon. Currently they are getting between 14-15 hours of sunlight a day.
868EFB35-91D6-43E3-B36D-38F942230C11.jpeg

Mephisto Gene.
Trident Special
Day 47
image.jpg
image.jpg
she stay on the smaller side, due to watering schedule. Really should have put her on her own schedule instead of in line with the 3 gal girls. Now I know.

Day 41 Pineapple Express finished up her stretch and beasting. The room is 48 inch tall. Got her tied to a bucket of rocks so she won't fall over. Feeding GH silica, cal/mag 3ml , megacrop about .5 tsp and just started .25 tsp of sweet candy a gallon. Worked out to about 700ppm/5.8ish ph in my well water, which starts at 20-30 ppm and 4.8ish.
20180703_194615.jpg
20180703_194826.jpg
20180703_194917.jpg

Back