New Grower 1st GROW, Led, Soilless, "Organic", Smart Pots, 8 Strains

Overall, it's looking good!

The Bubblelicious does look like it needs some magnesium.

The Jack and a the Purple look funny, maybe overwatered.

Did you get a chance to play with the natural magnesium sources?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

[emoji28]

Do the Jack and the Purple look over watered, over fed, or anything else to you?

Yep, the purple and the Jack look like they've been over watered.. I'd stand the pots on batons to get some air under the soggy bottoms.. (If indeed they are soggy).

The ones with the yellow tips look like they have some kind of def.. Like I said, I wouldn't have fed anything at all yet, especially in pots that size..

I'm not great with defs tho.

Hey Nero, found your journal finally. Overall looking great so far.

I wasn't sure 2 T. Epsom might be overdoing it, maybe do 1 T. and see. Some of them look pretty green, no tip burn but look well fed, so be careful with the nutes. I'm not sure about the problem looking plants. I definitely would not think about feeding that Jack H. though.

I read that was the standard dose and also that you can't really overdose with magnesium sulfate but thats just what I read in other threads.
I see you put this in the Academy, that's a good choice, hopefully you'll get more input from the moderators rather than hacks like me...:haha: I still don't know what I'm doing sometimes.:coffee2:

Thanks For stoping by and all the help!!

Looking at the pics, I wasn't sure Mag was really needed except maybe on the Sweet Tooth and the Bubble Kush. Hopefully a mod will pop in for you with some sage advice. :peace:

I already can see the mag def in about 4 of the 8 girls.

:vibes:

Overall, it's looking good!

The Bubblelicious does look like it needs some magnesium.

The Jack and a the Purple look funny, maybe overwatered.

Did you get a chance to play with the natural magnesium sources?

I did a very light reading but decided to keep it simpler at the moment, also read that mag sulfate is also organic(is it?) so I decided to go with the salts, they haven't been applied yet

[emoji28]

Do the Jack and the Purple look over watered, over fed, or anything else to you?

Purple looks a bit odd because of pony tailing and leaf tucking, but it could also be that, JH is different, it's small and tight and the leafs to big and close together

Yep, the purple and the Jack look like they've been over watered.. I'd stand the pots on batons to get some air under the soggy bottoms.. (If indeed they are soggy).

The ones with the yellow tips look like they have some kind of def.. Like I said, I wouldn't have fed anything at all yet, especially in pots that size..

I'm not great with defs tho.

The bottoms are dry (completely),I place the pots over this containers that allows air to go to the bottom of the pots too :greenthumb:

Last edited:
I did a very light reading but decided to keep it simpler at the moment, also read that mag sulfate is also organic(is it?) so I decided to go with the salts, they haven't been applied yet

Purple looks a bit odd because of pony tailing and leaf tucking, but it could also be that, JH is different, it's small and tight and the leafs to big and close together
Let us know how it goes. Good luck! :)

Let us know how it goes. Good luck! :)

Hi @witchyhour! I just watered the girls with mag sulphate, I dissolved 1tbsp in 5 litters of water, lowered the ph to 6.15 with lemon juice, then applied it 0.5 liter to 3 gallon pot and 0.85 liter to 5 gallon smart pot.

Back