New Grower 1st autos ever!! Royal dwarf -RQS & Blue Dream'matic-FastBudz the under $200 version

Day [HASHTAG]#55[/HASHTAG] the blue dream'matic is pulling thru after the down pour from a week ago and had her rotting on new growth and old but 80%is back to green vibrant colors what y'all think @trailanimal @the green bandit @Ozzie Greenthumb @baked in the bluegrass
View attachment 1078436 now this was taken when i first brought her inside
View attachment 1078437
Here's my girls at day 55 as well! Our ladies are close in age!
20190713_231727.jpg
20190713_231723.jpg
20190713_231706.jpg
20190713_231659.jpg
20190713_231655.jpg
20190713_231727.jpg
20190713_231723.jpg
20190713_231706.jpg
20190713_231659.jpg
20190713_231655.jpg

@Trav*newgrower* hey bro i been trying to help you with your girls. Hope they back on track! Where you been? Did you lose the sub to my journal? Haven't seen you there since the site crashed. Later bro
Must've cause I'm not getting any updates from you just when you reply on here

I cant tell much from pic, but the plants look like they need some heavy defoliation on the center small crap especially if theyre as old as you say and flowering. Looks way too thick for o2 to actually start nice big buds.... looks a little busy to me imho
Oh yeah you can go back and look at the beginning of the journal and count it up it's that old but with everything going on with they are behind a shit ton they should be full buds on all of them from everything I've read and the hundreds and thousands of other grow journals I've went thru mine seem bout 3 week behind normal growing for a royal dwarf or ok or I repeat I got the phenos that some show that are really late like these but they get huge and I really doubt mine will get that big they'd be double their size lol so think with the move and rain friggin soaking em and my newb mess ups they just got shocked and held back but thankfully they will flower no matter what I'll get something I've learned with these gals what to do next round and what not to do they'll be going into solo cups for first few weeks or when roots start showing at bottom and I'll do the slip and slide out type transplant so they never know lol that's one thing I did right on these they never knew they was transplanted but I obviously fucked em up today's day 56 and they're starting to make buds when they should have good buds and frosty tops lol

Oh yeah you can go back and look at the beginning of the journal and count it up it's that old but with everything going on with they are behind a shit ton they should be full buds on all of them from everything I've read and the hundreds and thousands of other grow journals I've went thru mine seem bout 3 week behind normal growing for a royal dwarf or ok or I repeat I got the phenos that some show that are really late like these but they get huge and I really doubt mine will get that big they'd be double their size lol so think with the move and rain friggin soaking em and my newb mess ups they just got shocked and held back but thankfully they will flower no matter what I'll get something I've learned with these gals what to do next round and what not to do they'll be going into solo cups for first few weeks or when roots start showing at bottom and I'll do the slip and slide out type transplant so they never know lol that's one thing I did right on these they never knew they was transplanted but I obviously fucked em up today's day 56 and they're starting to make buds when they should have good buds and frosty tops lol
Not always. Some autos go way long. Fingers crossed you can pull some weight still. I'm cheering for you lol

Not always. Some autos go way long. Fingers crossed you can pull some weight still. I'm cheering for you lol
Tha ks i hope so all my dwarfs going by RQS Time line they should have a week or 2 left total lol

Well I cut my dwarf that was close and pretty well done found 3 spots if bud rot and started cuttung trting to save what u could didn't get much maybe 20 grams if im super Iucky when dry I'll post pics some time tonight or in morning fucking sucks but it happens can't let it get me down it drives me to make damn sure it doesn't happen again and i can start my northern lights auto from Seedsman now

Well I cut my dwarf that was close and pretty well done found 3 spots if bud rot and started cuttung trting to save what u could didn't get much maybe 20 grams if im super Iucky when dry I'll post pics some time tonight or in morning fucking sucks but it happens can't let it get me down it drives me to make damn sure it doesn't happen again and i can start my northern lights auto from Seedsman now
I know it sounds crazy but make sure to wet down that mold before removal with just some water in a spray bottle. those spores can become detached and cling onto the other buds easier than you would think.

Back