New Grower 1st autos ever!! Royal dwarf -RQS & Blue Dream'matic-FastBudz the under $200 version

Found another spot its from this damn rain the old fan Leaves that I cut off the rotted and started to spread on one branch so I had to cut her off I might've been able to saved it but twice in 5 days not chancing going out in morning and finding it spread to other branches
IMG_20190711_201254.jpg
IMG_20190711_201301.jpg

Found another spot its from this damn rain the old fan Leaves that I cut off the rotted and started to spread on one branch so I had to cut her off I might've been able to saved it but twice in 5 days not chancing going out in morning and finding it spread to other branchesView attachment 1077479 View attachment 1077480
Damn bruh that sucks! She looks a bit young still too from the flower I see in your pic. May your luck get better soon bruh

Damn bruh that sucks! She looks a bit young still too from the flower I see in your pic. May your luck get better soon bruh
I trimmed alot off but it still is only 52 days old but it's pheno was an early early bloomer like day 20 I think but the rest is going to go on til it's done or sumn happens I hope it goes and get double the size or more

Day [HASHTAG]#54[/HASHTAG] and still droopy and wet but starting to show dry soil on top so hopefully it'll perk up by tonight and I'm still letting blue dry out to almost dry dry to help those roots dry up n heal hopefully
15630191010562074407453.jpg
1563019117711869518395.jpg

IMG_20190713_151846.jpg
Ok this is the closest I can see but here a pic showing what the buds look like on the one I'm bout ti cut cause it's been red hairs curled up for a week and no white ones on any older sites @trailanimal @the green bandit

Your best bet to see if she's ready is to check trichs out with a jeweler's loop:thumbsup:.....I like to see about 20% amber but its all personal preference :pass:.....roll a doobie and give this guide a read it's full of great information on nailing the last step :thumbsup:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...uring-a-guide-to-finishing-quality-bud.66025/
View attachment 1078152 Ok this is the closest I can see but here a pic showing what the buds look like on the one I'm bout ti cut cause it's been red hairs curled up for a week and no white ones on any older sites @trailanimal @the green bandit

Your best bet to see if she's ready is to check trichs out with a jeweler's loop:thumbsup:.....I like to see about 20% amber but its all personal preference :pass:.....roll a doobie and give this guide a read it's full of great information on nailing the last step :thumbsup:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...uring-a-guide-to-finishing-quality-bud.66025/
Ok thanks man I'll check it out I can't get a loop I'll have to make trip to the big city to a Walmart and load a card n get one off Amazon

Ok thanks man I'll check it out I can't get a loop I'll have to make trip to the big city to a Walmart and load a card n get one off Amazon
Good ole country boy like me here in the appalachians! Ole Smokey blue ridge mountains

Back