New Grower 1st autos ever!! Royal dwarf -RQS & Blue Dream'matic-FastBudz the under $200 version

Hey bro, personally myself I can't see anything on the plants indicating they're even close to being done! Thats just me...
I know that's what's messing with me it's right at the time the breeder says it takes but bud are completely red haired no white pistils and the trichomes are few not frosty at all

Day [HASHTAG]#55[/HASHTAG] the blue dream'matic is pulling thru after the down pour from a week ago and had her rotting on new growth and old but 80%is back to green vibrant colors what y'all think @trailanimal @the green bandit @Ozzie Greenthumb @baked in the bluegrass
IMG_20190714_123827.jpg
now this was taken when i first brought her inside
IMG_20190708_123634.jpg

She def looks better!
Id watch her especially close yo, if she had the rot going, shes probably even more prone to it now!
Keep her dry as possible, and maybe even take some more leaves/lower stuff off to improve airflow.
Thats just my 2 cents of course!

I agree with @baked in the bluegrass. Looks better. How is the soil? Have you been watering or is it still wet? Might do you well to go through an extra dry cycle. Like hold a day extra before watering to make sure she has sucked all that water out of that bucket

I agree with @baked in the bluegrass. Looks better. How is the soil? Have you been watering or is it still wet? Might do you well to go through an extra dry cycle. Like hold a day extra before watering to make sure she has sucked all that water out of that bucket
Oh yeah I've let her go for almost 8 days i think but rest been out side beside the one dwarf that wilted n yellowed but she's not getting watered for another 2 days but blue and p#2 and p#3 will get water they are droopy from the heat and drying out I wanted to give just a lil longer so didn't do it yesterday and my plant [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] in the small bucket has went 4 days without water because the rain it usually need watered daily lol

Day [HASHTAG]#55[/HASHTAG] the blue dream'matic is pulling thru after the down pour from a week ago and had her rotting on new growth and old but 80%is back to green vibrant colors what y'all think @trailanimal @the green bandit @Ozzie Greenthumb @baked in the bluegrass
View attachment 1078436 now this was taken when i first brought her inside
View attachment 1078437
alrighty! she wants to come back! I'm with @baked in the bluegrass and @Illini4life on water and defol. Have you noticed any moldy smells from the soil?

alrighty! she wants to come back! I'm with @baked in the bluegrass and @Illini4life on water and defol. Have you noticed any moldy smells from the soil?
No smells other than hers lol soil was dried out bout to point of too much but she needed it i waited until now to feed her just in case but she was light as a feather so she was ready and the rest I didn't want I'll do their feeding tomorrow figure better just in case another day won't hurt with the little bit of dew that hit their leaves tonight so tomorrow I'll feed them just megacrop still not doing full dose haven't given it to em in 2 weeks from all the rain I've only watered them once or twice since the 29th of june that's how much rain we've had lol

No smells other than hers lol soil was dried out bout to point of too much but she needed it i waited until now to feed her just in case but she was light as a feather so she was ready and the rest I didn't want I'll do their feeding tomorrow figure better just in case another day won't hurt with the little bit of dew that hit their leaves tonight so tomorrow I'll feed them just megacrop still not doing full dose haven't given it to em in 2 weeks from all the rain I've only watered them once or twice since the 29th of june that's how much rain we've had lol
You could top dress the soil with the mega crop. That way the rain is still feeding the plants. Do this every couple days if it's been raining or just feed them like normal with a watering. That's one way you could get the feeds in, and one of the benefits of powdered nutrients imo:pass:

View attachment 1078437
@Trav*newgrower* hey bro i been trying to help you with your girls. Hope they back on track! Where you been? Did you lose the sub to my journal? Haven't seen you there since the site crashed. Later bro

View attachment 1078437
I cant tell much from pic, but the plants look like they need some heavy defoliation on the center small crap especially if theyre as old as you say and flowering. Looks way too thick for o2 to actually start nice big buds.... looks a little busy to me imho

Back