New Grower 1st autos ever!! Royal dwarf -RQS & Blue Dream'matic-FastBudz the under $200 version

Oh yeah you can go back and look at the beginning of the journal and count it up it's that old but with everything going on with they are behind a shit ton they should be full buds on all of them from everything I've read and the hundreds and thousands of other grow journals I've went thru mine seem bout 3 week behind normal growing for a royal dwarf or ok or I repeat I got the phenos that some show that are really late like these but they get huge and I really doubt mine will get that big they'd be double their size lol so think with the move and rain friggin soaking em and my newb mess ups they just got shocked and held back but thankfully they will flower no matter what I'll get something I've learned with these gals what to do next round and what not to do they'll be going into solo cups for first few weeks or when roots start showing at bottom and I'll do the slip and slide out type transplant so they never know lol that's one thing I did right on these they never knew they was transplanted but I obviously fucked em up today's day 56 and they're starting to make buds when they should have good buds and frosty tops lol
I would just go ahead and drop the bean and taproot into the final pot! Its way less of a chance and you see mine so far..

I would just go ahead and drop the bean and taproot into the final pot! Its way less of a chance and you see mine so far..
I did on one this time I've always done the baggie and coffee filter it always germs but I can only do one seed lol KY 4 plants misdemeanor 5felony

If i went off my breeders site i would've already cut mine. Forget that number...
No theirs os just a guide line base number type thing because 1 out of 3 hit within that mark but rest might actually take 13 weeks by going off last one they go bout 6 weeks when they hit flowering stage so gots a bits tos goes

Day [HASHTAG]#58[/HASHTAG] the gals are awesome bright green and budding like crazy my one dwarf i call [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] plant she was germed in soil only she's back to beautiful green everwhere just 2 leaves have any light yellowing but it's fading the other dwarf in small bucket is same way he vibrant and going strong I did notice some white spots just on a few leaves in a group that touched i pulled em just in case of wpm looked like bit poop because it wasn't mildew looking it wa like Paint looking type lol but i forgot to take phone so no pics for them but for the blue amd cut dwarf tjat has few branches im letting finish that are rot free snd soaked in h2O2 not to spread and going to continue to do it with spray bottle
IMG_20190717_184625.jpg
IMG_20190717_184620.jpg

Day [HASHTAG]#59[/HASHTAG] woohoo lol i i checked on girls outside they git showered really good poured yesterday and today 3 big huge down pours that flooded the ground instantly it seemed but they're fine and all green no yellow or slight yellow spots and stretch went great they should be done now but we shall see lol I'll get pics later when j check again
Blue Dream'matic and the little bit of the budding dwarf are doing good I'm judging what's left on dwarf inside by trichs daily to see when ready no more rot showing so thank God lol
But the remaining bud in dwarf is getting covered in trichs and smells a blueberry fruit mix and pine
IMG_20190718_185627.jpg
IMG_20190718_185634.jpg

Back