New Grower 1st autos ever!! Royal dwarf -RQS & Blue Dream'matic-FastBudz the under $200 version

Post some up close pics so we can see some buds, cant really see them.

Post some up close pics so we can see some buds, cant really see them.
I'll get some when I go out and check them my blue dream'matic is filling in with white hairs it's beautiful but I gotta get some good scissors amd trim off bottom Stu hate to its always been the thing not to cut off branches it'll lower yield but with autos it's same and not the same lol it's weird

I'll get some when I go out and check them my blue dream'matic is filling in with white hairs it's beautiful but I gotta get some good scissors amd trim off bottom Stu hate to its always been the thing not to cut off branches it'll lower yield but with autos it's same and not the same lol it's weird
My girls are growing up quick!
20190719_014113.jpg
20190719_011640.jpg

Day [HASHTAG]#61[/HASHTAG] they all are just loving this sun and heat go figure lol crazy i was afraid they'd wilt but standing tall praying hands lol it's 93 with index of 101 but it'll help dry them out today which is what they need with the rain we've had I'm letting go an extra day if possible just ti be sure but my little bucket one is the one I watch a lot to make sure she doesn't get over dried but I'll snap some pics and post up later

Heres BLUE DREAM'MATIC drum roll please.........................
IMG_20190720_172642.jpg
2 day ago her center was stupid thick and nothing but fan leaves choking out the light moved and pinned them to side and now centers full of good growth and branches filled in the void i made very well I'm praying she grows straight up from stalk bout 3 inches if so then she'll make a nice one

Looking good bro! Hey idk what camera you are using but if you're using your phone tap on whatever you want in focus on your screen to get a clearer shot. I noticed it was focused on the dirt instead of the plant. Just a helpful tip grow bro! Help us see your girls more clearly

Spark, spark, puff, puff, pass:pass:

Back