Nutrients 1Sky jumps into AutoPots with Biotabs

Only1Sky

The only way out is in.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dinafem, Sweet Seeds, Mephisto, HSO
Well, my 1st ever MJ grow (AN nutes in fiber pots) is wrapping up, but I can't wait for final harvesting, so I'm jumping into a 2nd grow, but this time with a 4 AutoPot set-up and the Biotabs system. Based on the journals I've been reading on these two technologies, I just can't resist the temptation to simplify the grow process without sacrificing yield or quality. And as a noob, I have no long-term historical allegiance to a past style of grow.

Here’s my set-up:

· AutoPots are the standard 4x 3.9 gallon system
· Biotab system includes the standard Kit plus Boom-Boom, but no PK-Booster
· LED by Amare Technology SolarECLIPSE SE450UVB
· 4’x4’ Gorilla tent
· Coco/Perlite 70/30
· Reverse Osmosis water
· Tools: Blue Lab EC & PH tester, Control Wizard Soil pH & Moisture Meter, Acurite temp & RH meters

My plants are:
· 2x of Girl Scout Cookies (FastBuds Seeds)
· 2x of Sweet Tooth (Barney's Farm)
11.Tent a.JPG

Started dropping seeds on May 1st, but had lots of problems with germination. To make a long & boring story short, 7 seeds of various strains all failed on me. But I'm now off an running with my 4 pots -- just not all at the same start day. I've got the two Fastbuds GSCs and one Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth now at about 32 days, and a second Sweet Tooth which is about 3 weeks behind.
A chronicle of the process to date will follow soon.

Started dropping seeds on May 1st, but had lots of problems with germination. To make a long & boring story short, 7 seeds of various strains all failed on me. But I'm now off an running with my 4 pots -- just not all at the same start day. I've got the two Fastbuds GSCs and one Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth now at about 32 days, and a second Sweet Tooth which is about 3 weeks behind.
A chronicle of the process to date will follow soon.

Subbed up bro all the best on the second grow done some sweet tooth last year and was very impressed check out my grow its just staring 3 weeks into it but thing are starting to crack on

https:/www.autoflower.org/threads/Mephisto-v-Dutch-passion-auto-grow.59668/.

:pop:Subbed up and ready to watch. Good luck on your first autopot grow.

Now I'm very curious! You should try going direct sew next time, works great in Coco after a soak.
Sorry, what do you mean by "direct sew"?

Sorry, what do you mean by "direct sew"?
Just plant your seeds directly in the Coco instead of using those plugs as starters. Gives you just a little quicker start in my opinion. In soil I think it's probably a good idea to use those plugs that way at least that's the way I do it.

Back