Indoor 12 seeds go in....

Reaction score
.....let's see how many come out:smokeout:

12seeds-2.jpg

12seeds-1.jpg

4 ShortStuff Auto Fem Mix seeds on the left, 2 Super Cali Haze x Blueberry X Amnesia at the top and 6 Dr Feelgoods on the right.

Fingers crossed!:pop:

Ha ha, nah mate, I'll just be keeping the Dr Feelgoods. Was hoping to put up to 5 in an Amazon 8 pot aeroponics system and put them under a 600w. The others will hopefully be grown elsewhere...got a mate who is hopeless at starting his own and another mate running 12/12 in a shed who I think would do better with autos and should be getting an Amazon system too.

Aye, what goes around comes around and I want to see them doing well with their own grows rather buying bud.

Trying to run 12/12 when it's 3 degrees outside is no good....autos and leaving the light on works better for me so hopefully will for them too:smokeout:

Well it looks like I've totally screwed this lot. There were signs of life in about half but then I think heat killed them all - I was using a clear dome under a 600W and it got to 28 degrees outside the dome so I guess it got even hotter inside.

Whoops:crying:

Got more seeds I can pop but going to do less this time so I can fit them under an opaque food tub and see if I can get them further from the light and in the shadow of another plant while they germinate.

Sorry about the lack of pics.....big camera still downstairs.

Nowt else for it but to try again.....

8seeds-1.jpg

Opaque food tub as a shade under a flowering Dr Feelgood which will hopefully provide more cover this time. Went for ventilation over humidity but I figure with the pump keeping the rockwool wet it should be wet enough in there either way.

The top temp above is where the display is and the lower temp is the probe which you can see in the below pic....

8seeds-2.jpg

3x SCH x Amnesia on the left and 5x Dr Feelgood on the right.

Time to order more seeds too as all I've got left is stuff I'd rather do as single plants in NFT....

8seeds-3.jpg

Auto Green Crack next hopefully:smoking::pass:

Time to order more seeds too as all I've got left is stuff I'd rather do as single plants in NFT....

View attachment 664928

Not only does the seed fairy work fast round these parts I'm not sure he could have done any better on the selection of free beans.....

newseeds.jpg

Eagle eyed viewers may notice there are 11 beans in this pack of Dr Feelgood too:bighug:

As usual, I ordered from http://female-seeds.co.uk/cannabis-seeds/shortstuff-seeds/ . If you don't see what you want listed just call:thumbsup:

Anyway, these are signs of life in a couple of cubes so hopefully we'll see some plants emerge soon:pass:

Nowt else for it but to try again.....

View attachment 664930

Opaque food tub as a shade under a flowering Dr Feelgood which will hopefully provide more cover this time. Went for ventilation over humidity but I figure with the pump keeping the rockwool wet it should be wet enough in there either way.

The top temp above is where the display is and the lower temp is the probe which you can see in the below pic....

View attachment 664929

3x SCH x Amnesia on the left and 5x Dr Feelgood on the right.

View attachment 664928

Auto Green Crack next hopefully:smoking::pass:

Nice bro good luck this time and that auto big gun seed is huge

Nice bro good luck this time and that auto big gun seed is huge

Cheers bud, here's hoping I go back to having better luck germinating in rockwol. The last abg I tried was outside in the woods and it got munched by beasties so I haven't sampled that strain yet. Should be a laugh in hydro if it lives up to it's name though:smoking:

Back