Mephisto Genetics 1 Pound.....1 Plant Mephisto Grow!

Day 60......well I am certain she is going to miss the 1 pound mark sadly but I am guessing there is a solid 10oz when it's all said and done. Her nuggets are really solid. Over the last couple of days a few pistols are just starting to turn orange but I would say she has at least another 20 days left to go so we will make the most of it and she how much mass she will put on.

GC3_day60.jpg

Hey man, don't dismay,

10oz from a grape crinkle is still crazy good, an elbow from this strain would be amazing.

Were you to try anything medium yielding and up, you'd smash it for sure.

Cheers

Well I got 12.47oz off of my very first Grape Crinkle and a little less off of my second Grape Crinkle. I was hoping with my new and better set up and lighting I could break through the 1 pound mark with a Grape Crinkle. These are of course the largest Mephisto strain I have grown so far. Is there a better strain to run to try a 1 pounder with?

Well I got 12.47oz off of my very first Grape Crinkle and a little less off of my second Grape Crinkle. I was hoping with my new and better set up and lighting I could break through the 1 pound mark with a Grape Crinkle. These are of course the largest Mephisto strain I have grown so far. Is there a better strain to run to try a 1 pounder with?

Yeah brother grape crinkle is one of the small to medium strains if I'm not mistaken but try hubba or sodk or ripleys og

I'm subbed in by the way :drool:

I'd say our top 5 yielders are:
Hubbabubbasmelloscope
Alien vs triangle
Sodk
Ripleys og
Sour Bubbly

I think in your dwc any of these would truly monster, if you're crushing the smaller yielding varieties like sour crack and grape crinkle

Just my 2p bud, either way, great work

Thinking about doing a SOG with either Grape Crinkle or the MBAP just because I have so many..

We've done 16 GC per light (600w hps in a 4x4) to good effect, starting in 1.5 liters potting up in to 10-12 liter pots at sex, stops them getting too big and also brings overall cycle time down significantly.

Can't comment on the MBAP as it's untested by us past germination.

Cheers Mitch

We've done 16 GC per light (600w hps in a 4x4) to good effect, starting in 1.5 liters potting up in to 10-12 liter pots at sex, stops them getting too big and also brings overall cycle time down significantly.

Can't comment on the MBAP as it's untested by us past germination.

Cheers Mitch
I'll let you guys know how it goes! I've got two closet spaces, I can't find my goddamn tape measure to give dimensions, but it's currently housing 6 plants in 15L pots one closet and 8 plants in 15L & 12L pots in the other. Once this run is finished, one closet will be purely Grape Crinkle or the MBAP, with the other closet running the Sour Livers, NCH, and Stilton Special, along with Chemdogging and 3 Bears OG.

Back