Mephisto Genetics 1 Pound.....1 Plant Mephisto Grow!

I definitely think that's a record for the grape crinkle maybe Mitch can chime in or did you have one that was bigger than 344

Totally mind boggling to see these results, glad I am coming back to the auto-fam although I am yet to venture into the dwc but someday soon I shall. Hope you won't mind me snagging the info for it from your grows, just seems like you've got it scienced out to the max.

Damn i have to try DWC !!!
I know right! Wtf, I didn't even know these kinda results were possible for an auto. Anything over 300g off a plant in 2 1/2 months seems too good to be true!!! Maybe I will do a dwc run and see how it goes. Kinda worried about me loosing power randomly from time to time

Yah....the first Grape Crinkle I popped was 353grams(12.47oz)dry.
:clapper: Awesome yield off a GC! :slap::slap::slap: Outstanding! :vibe:
Beautiful purps to boot. :thumbsup:
Lets see some nug shots :cheers:
Grow a Ripley's or a hubba and you'll blow the elbow mark away, I guarantee it.

Happy growing!

Last edited:
Your a man after my own heart @HotBunz , I'm literally trying to break the record as we speak ! My Ripley's OG plant (Day 47) is almost 6 ft tall and in an 18 Gallon Res with four 6 inch airstones.
Hope you don't mind if I make like Wilson from Home Improvement and watch from my yard....:peek: Good luck ! I'll never forget your kick ass Cherry Bomb Auto that you grew !
ahhah wtf? 18 gallons? thats a bloody wheelie bin mate! good effort!!

Back