Mephisto Genetics 1 Pound.....1 Plant Mephisto Grow!

Great grow man. Hate i missed ot be sure to tag me in the next one. I grew a nice SODK x Alien in soil im sure you can really blow one up in DWC...

hbbss is back
I had always wanted to take a run at HBSS but never got around to picking up any seeds and they have been long out of stock. I have a couple of plants from a different breeder that are all but lost causes at this point and just taking up grow space. I will get things cleaned up and get a SODKxAlien started.

I'd say our top 5 yielders are:
Hubbabubbasmelloscope
Alien vs triangle
Sodk
Ripleys og
Sour Bubbly

I think in your dwc any of these would truly monster, if you're crushing the smaller yielding varieties like sour crack and grape crinkle

Just my 2p bud, either way, great work
hey buddy thanks for that bit info there. im about to order some meph seeds later today. i have 2 quick questions if youd be so kind.
1. is that list in order?
2. are any of them particularly less smelly than the rest? stealth is a big issue for me so cant grow anything that smells on the level of cheese etc.

hey buddy thanks for that bit info there. im about to order some meph seeds later today. i have 2 quick questions if youd be so kind.
1. is that list in order?
2. are any of them particularly less smelly than the rest? stealth is a big issue for me so cant grow anything that smells on the level of cheese etc.

That was in order, but generalized, obviously environment and phenos play a part too.

Hubbabubba is fairly low odor, at least not in a weedy sense.

If you're indoors get a carbon filter and never worry again.

Cheers Mitch

That was in order, but generalized, obviously environment and phenos play a part too.

Hubbabubba is fairly low odor, at least not in a weedy sense.

If you're indoors get a carbon filter and never worry again.

Cheers Mitch
ive got one, good chance ill have to leave the tent open for last few weeks of flower though. had to this time and nearly got busted by the mother in law a few times!

impressive grow there mr hotbunz! i need to start exploring this place a bit more. cant believe what you guys are pulling from mephistos and ive only just realised this! why didnt i know about these yields months ago? im spending to much time with soil growers i think. got nft and bubble bucket set up for next time and definately filling them with meph now! happy growing mate, ill be lurking around so ill be sure to stop by again : )

Back