Mephisto Genetics 1 Pound.....1 Plant Mephisto Grow!

Well it's done!!!!

She got the axe a couple of days ago on day 78. She really turned up the purple of the last few days. Without question the prettiest plant I have ever grown even though she is not the largest. Trimmed and hanging she is 1,373 grams wet. Running the numbers she should finish out at around between 274 grams to 343 grams dry. Either way I fall well short of this grow's goal but still pretty happy with her outcome.

GC3_day78full.jpg
GC3_day78colas.jpg
GC3_day78cola.jpg

Well it's done!!!!

She got the axe a couple of days ago on day 78. She really turned up the purple of the last few days. Without question the prettiest plant I have ever grown even though she is not the largest. Trimmed and hanging she is 1,373 grams wet. Running the numbers she should finish out at around between 274 grams to 343 grams dry. Either way I fall well short of this grow's goal but still pretty happy with her outcome.

View attachment 762306 View attachment 762307 View attachment 762308
Dude holy crap I would say that she turned purple way to go man hopefully you'll be closer to the 350 mark. Way to go though man you did a bang up job as usual Start soaking that alien versus triangle and let's get this one pound badge on your shoulder

Lucky! So far all my Mephisto's have been extremely small, and I don't know why... In the same setup, Barney's farm has been growing to expected heights, but Mephisto is less than 20cm last I checked before going to London for vacation...hope to see improvements when I'm back!
Same here...mines been small. I'm wondering is it something I'm doing

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Please help me yall. Why does the leaves on my seedlings look wrinkled. They are mephisto genetics auto blues. And also..can auto flowers be transplanted
680a4db9674656e8b082eb98fcdcf34f.jpg
745ad5a96ed03be4ee22207e5365063d.jpg

Same here...mines been small. I'm wondering is it something I'm doing

As of late, mine have been huge! Some grow small but I think that's more in alignment with the genetic heritage. I've got some absolute beasts in my closet right now of sodk, sour bubbly, skystomper, and Skylar white.

Please help me yall. Why does the leaves on my seedlings look wrinkled. They are mephisto genetics auto blues. And also..can auto flowers be transplanted
680a4db9674656e8b082eb98fcdcf34f.jpg
745ad5a96ed03be4ee22207e5365063d.jpg

It's really the wrong place to post this but your little baby is just fine LOL it would probably be better posted in say the live stoners chat thread or even the infirmary

I grew one in DWC last year. SODK X Fantasmo...580g around that was final weight. 100 days grow time. Took almost as long to trim her as to grow her...
66d0ab60dc8ba2b58f9cb0ef88a94494.jpg

Was tough to get a good pic but she filled my 4x4 tent wall to wall...
Good luck!! This was only my second DWC grow so I think it was mostly luck but it is possible.
:jawdrop::highfive:

Back