Mephisto Genetics 1 Pound.....1 Plant Mephisto Grow!

I have grown more mephisto then anything else. You my man nailed it 10 plus ounces off a Auto is spectacular growing.

I'd say our top 5 yielders are:
Hubbabubbasmelloscope
Alien vs triangle
Sodk
Ripleys og
Sour Bubbly

I think in your dwc any of these would truly monster, if you're crushing the smaller yielding varieties like sour crack and grape crinkle

Just my 2p bud, either way, great work

What are your thoughts on SODKxAlien? I have 3 seeds from the first time I ordered from you guys.

What are your thoughts on SODKxAlien? I have 3 seeds from the first time I ordered from you guys.

Just my 2 cents, I think that is the strain you should grow next. I know you will get a lb off anything with sodk in it. Also I think any of the strains mitch mentioned above you would also hit the mark.

Just my 2 cents, I think that is the strain you should grow next. I know you will get a lb off anything with sodk in it. Also I think any of the strains mitch mentioned above you would also hit the mark.

I had always wanted to take a run at HBSS but never got around to picking up any seeds and they have been long out of stock. I have a couple of plants from a different breeder that are all but lost causes at this point and just taking up grow space. I will get things cleaned up and get a SODKxAlien started.

I had always wanted to take a run at HBSS but never got around to picking up any seeds and they have been long out of stock. I have a couple of plants from a different breeder that are all but lost causes at this point and just taking up grow space. I will get things cleaned up and get a SODKxAlien started.

Dude, this grow looks phenomenal! I hope I can get half your yield!

Also, if you run SODKxAlien, tag me! I'd love to follow that grow :)

Just a little insider trading tip, the HBBSS' should be back in stock in the next week or so(word was at the end of may they will be back in stock)

The calendar says we are on day 66 of this grow. Looking at the trichromes today I am shocked to see the high number of amber that just were not there a couple of days ago. Almost like they skipped the cloudy stage and just went clear------->amber. I most likely will drain her bucket tomorrow and start her on her flush for a week or so. Again I don't think I will even come close to the goal I had set for this grow but I can say that she has the hardest buds I have yet to grow.

GC3_day66.jpg

Back