Seed Stockers Nellys seedstockers solocup Gelato 41 auto challenge 2021

day 15
Gelatos doing fine plants like there new home got roots already wanting to go wandering outside the cup im just top feeding when ever she needs it so far no problems just on dutch pro roots and canna a and b for now.
20210503_103922.jpg
20210503_103905.jpg

Day 19 gelato41
She's really healthy the strongest girl in the tent at this stage, already drinking twice as much as the other babys. Think im going to need 1 of @RustyStarbuck72 holderuperiser scroggerlator thingy majic, but im bit worried if I copy it I mite get sued for copyright. Just being feed canna A and B. Dutch pro roots, canna cal mag and bio garlic this is all I feed my last plant and got better results than with full canna range. I was skint and seemed like a good time for a cheap experiment and it worked so im trying same again, in flower if I can afford it I mite add boost into the mix just to see if there is a taste difference. @St. Tom you told me to tag you:thumbsup:
20210507_105707.jpg

She's really healthy the strongest girl in the tent at this stage, already drinking twice as much as the other babys. Think im going to need 1 of @RustyStarbuck72 holderuperiser scroggerlator thingy majic, but im bit worried if I copy it I mite get sued for copyright. Just being feed canna A and B. Dutch pro roots, canna cal mag and bio garlic this is all I feed my last plant and got better results than with full canna range. I was skint and seemed like a good time for a cheap experiment and it worked so im trying same again, in flower if I can afford it I mite add boost into the mix just to see if there is a taste difference. @St. Tom you told me to tag you:thumbsup:View attachment 1315486
shes looking, banging mate gonna be a showstopper i can tell

She's really healthy the strongest girl in the tent at this stage, already drinking twice as much as the other babys. Think im going to need 1 of @RustyStarbuck72 holderuperiser scroggerlator thingy majic, but im bit worried if I copy it I mite get sued for copyright. Just being feed canna A and B. Dutch pro roots, canna cal mag and bio garlic this is all I feed my last plant and got better results than with full canna range. I was skint and seemed like a good time for a cheap experiment and it worked so im trying same again, in flower if I can afford it I mite add boost into the mix just to see if there is a taste difference. @St. Tom you told me to tag you:thumbsup:View attachment 1315486
Yeah man :d5: she looks good... Better see if the holderuperizer works first before we take over the solo cup World bruv lol... Its under a bit of tension... It could ping off and netify my lovely face :crying:

Yeah man :d5: she looks good... Better see if the holderuperizer works first before we take over the solo cup World bruv lol... Its under a bit of tension... It could ping off and netify my lovely face :crying:
Well if we don't hear from you means you've fallen prey to your own net. I will call help for you buddy dont worry.:haha::crying::rofl:

Back