Indoor Teetee gets back on the horse

Day 67 - No.... Really..... What inspection?
I hope you'll have a good smell proof box for the move!
@Antonio_DutchPassion mate, I dunno where you got the idea I was moving. My current calamity is an imminent routine three monthly house inspection from the rental agency.

You must have a magic crystal ball and Wizardly powers though, cos whatever you've done, it's done the trick!
Out of the blue, we've found a different house that ticks a few more boxes with the same Agency, so they've cancelled the inspection and will do an end of lease inspection once we've moved!
That buys me some time... around 5-6 weeks, which is ample to finish off this grow. A fantastic result, but that Night Queen would have been done next week.... Grrrrr.

So thank you Antonio, and to everyone for your good vibes!

On with the grow then, and it's day 67 for the good sized Dutch Passion 'Banana Blaze' on the right, and day 60 for the giant Sawney's 'Nightmare' on the left...
day 67 group.JPG

The Nightmare is so tall, so as you can see, I have 2 Skyline 400's over her, slightly angled and slightly apart to keep the main cola an extra few centimetres away from the lights.

The Banana is close to finishing and is chugging along quite nicely...
day 67 BB 1.JPG

From above you can see she's got some solid girth...
day 67 BB 2.JPG

Main cola...
day 67 BB 3.JPG

Lots of solid bud around the sides...
day 67 BB 4.JPG

Plenty of sparkles on the buds, with that unique creamy fruity hashy smell to the resin that I remember from before...
day 67 BB 5.JPG

and another...
day 67 BB 6.JPG

Here's the Nightmare....
day 60 Nm 1.JPG

Some of the fan leaves were yellowing, so I picked a load off.....
day 60 Nm 2.JPG

So some of these Nightmare shots are before and after the pluck.
She's loaded with bud...
day 60 Nm 3.JPG

The main cola...
day 60 Nm 4.JPG

You can see some of the leaves are turning up at the edges - a little heat stress - which isn't surprising as it's gearing up for Summer and amient temps are in the mid 30°C's. The new gaff's got aircon.

A cola around the side...
day 60 Nm 5.JPG

Close up she looks very sticky...
day 60 Nm 6.JPG

and another...
day 60 Nm 7.JPG

After pulling off all those leaves my arms and hands stank of an intoxicating citrussy hash, so I'm really looking forward to finally sampling some Sawney gear and having it cured by New Year.

Big night of Premiership action, The Hammers kick off at 1am, but right now I've gotta get back to the City Liverpool game.... @hope2grow I know you're watching!

Last edited:
Day 77 - sticky icky
Hi, just a quick one today. I got out the macro lens to check on the trichomes and thought you might want to see the pics.
Day 77 for the Banana Blaze. Dutch Passion says she takes 84 days, so as that's only a week away, it's safe to say she's just about done...
BB 1.JPG

A closer look at those milky trichomes...
BB 2.JPG

The Nightmare is on day 70 and I expect she's got another week or so left as well....
Nm 1.JPG

and a closer look at the trichomes...
Nm 2.JPG

and they also look quite milky....
Nm 5.JPG

I need to think about drying them, and will have to make up some boxes, perforated for airflow and some string lines at the top to hang them.
I also need to get some of those sock hangers as they are great for hanging stems, oh and I need some clippers as well to actually do the harvest, I threw my last ones out when we were planning the move to Blighty... they were sticky AF due to the years of trimming done with them. dammit.

My plan is to hang them in the tent for drying, then get cracking with another grow to plant on 23rd Dec so that they'll be 3 weeks old and easy to stash when we move house.

Have a lovely evening getting caned, I know I will!

you know "brown paperbag drying"? can help you with limited space. I only do that.
Nice buds!
Thanks @kfigerm!
I used to brown paper bag my harvest...
NQ and PE.JPG

I may have gone a bit overboard, but I used to wet trim the gear, fully manicure it, then bag the graded buds and hang to dry.
That was fine but it would take me 2-4 days to cut down a big plant (and I'd have 4 plants to deal with).
The Missus would get stroppy if I spent too long on a trimming session, so I do all my cropping and trimming at night after everyone's gone to sleep and I'd keep on going for as long as I could stay awake.... not easy after a long day at work, and stopping every now and then to have a smoke or two loaded with scissor hash!
Harvesting 4 plants could take a couple of weeks and the place (and I) would absoultely stink of weed, plus I needed masses of bags!

To cut down on the time, I got into hanging manicured stems in cardboard boxes...
TA & CM.JPG

But even they stank the place out.
Once I had to move house a day after chopping down an 18 ounce (dry weight) Blue Amnesia... 5 or 6 boxes of fresh bud, and the moving guys knew the moment they stepped in the house! "Mmmm that smells nice!"

Stinking the place out was fine when we lived out in the sticks, but now we're in suburbia with Cops a few doors down, I have to get them down quickly to minimise the smell, so now I just remove the big leaves and hang them stem by stem in the tent.... in the middle of the night!
CROP4.JPG

Once dry I take the buds off the stems, I manicure them and jar with Bovedas.

If the plants finish at different times, I hang the first few in boxes, then when the last ones are done, I hang that lot in the tent and shove the boxes in as well....
Group.JPG

That lot gave me half a kilo dry..... that would have been a lot of paper bags!

Harvest
Finally everything's jarred up.

The drying took about 2 weeks... I had them hanging up in the tent, (lights off obviously) with air intake and extraction running along with some internal air circulation. I checked them every so often and they were drying up nicely, but then we had heaps of rain and the humidity shot up, so everything started rehydrating bringing them literally back to square one.
I rigged up a dehumidifier set to RH55% and placed it so the tent's air intake was drawing in the dehumidified air, and that eventually dried the bud.

Here's the Nightmare...
Nm crop.JPG

That's 10.94 oz (310g) dry.

Here's the Banana Blaze...
BB crop.JPG

and that came in at 8.15 oz (231g) dry.

So that's a total of just over 19 ounces or a tad more than half a kilo off 2 plants that were left for dead at around week 3, where they had their lights switched off and no feed for over a week at a crucial stage in their development.

The bud's good... sticky and pungent.... trial smokes and vapes are lovely. It's all jarred up with Boveda 62's hidden in a dark box for curing.

Yup, Teetee's back on the horse...

1704505301103.png

... but I'm gonna take a 3 month break, cos this is the hottest, most humid time of the year, and there's no point in growing.

We didn't move house in the end, but all that fannying around was enough to put off the inspection.... I'm a bit pissed that I killed the Night Queen, that was looking like a stunning plant that would have added another 10-12 ounces to the total, but at least I managed to revive the other two and get a result! I dread to think how much more I could have got off the Nightmare and Banana Blaze had I not pulled the plug on them for so long.

Anyway, thanks for joining me on my quest.... I'm looking forward to my next grow, which will almost certainly be an all Sawney bean grow...
Kalakta (AKA King Predator) , Condemned and Boomstick but I might do a Night Queen too... we'll see.

Hope you all have a Happy New Year, and may the Gods of Ganja bless you with huge harvests!

@Antonio_DutchPassion mate, I dunno where you got the idea I was moving. My current calamity is an imminent routine three monthly house inspection from the rental agency.

You must have a magic crystal ball and Wizardly powers though, cos whatever you've done, it's done the trick!
Out of the blue, we've found a different house that ticks a few more boxes with the same Agency, so they've cancelled the inspection and will do an end of lease inspection once we've moved!
That buys me some time... around 5-6 weeks, which is ample to finish off this grow. A fantastic result, but that Night Queen would have been done next week.... Grrrrr.

So thank you Antonio, and to everyone for your good vibes!

On with the grow then, and it's day 67 for the good sized Dutch Passion 'Banana Blaze' on the right, and day 60 for the giant Sawney's 'Nightmare' on the left...
View attachment 1648724
The Nightmare is so tall, so as you can see, I have 2 Skyline 400's over her, slightly angled and slightly apart to keep the main cola an extra few centimetres away from the lights.

The Banana is close to finishing and is chugging along quite nicely...
View attachment 1648718

From above you can see she's got some solid girth...
View attachment 1648719

Main cola...
View attachment 1648720

Lots of solid bud around the sides...
View attachment 1648721

Plenty of sparkles on the buds, with that unique creamy fruity hashy smell to the resin that I remember from before...
View attachment 1648722

and another...
View attachment 1648723

Here's the Nightmare....
View attachment 1648711

Some of the fan leaves were yellowing, so I picked a load off.....
View attachment 1648712

So some of these Nightmare shots are before and after the pluck.
She's loaded with bud...
View attachment 1648713

The main cola...
View attachment 1648714

You can see some of the leaves are turning up at the edges - a little heat stress - which isn't surprising as it's gearing up for Summer and amient temps are in the mid 30°C's. The new gaff's got aircon.

A cola around the side...
View attachment 1648715

Close up she looks very sticky...
View attachment 1648716

and another...
View attachment 1648717
After pulling off all those leaves my arms and hands stank of an intoxicating citrussy hash, so I'm really looking forward to finally sampling some Sawney gear and having it cured by New Year.

Big night of Premiership action, The Hammers kick off at 1am, but right now I've gotta get back to the City Liverpool game.... @hope2grow I know you're watching!
:pop::pop::pop:
Thanks @kfigerm!
I used to brown paper bag my harvest...
View attachment 1651752

I may have gone a bit overboard, but I used to wet trim the gear, fully manicure it, then bag the graded buds and hang to dry.
That was fine but it would take me 2-4 days to cut down a big plant (and I'd have 4 plants to deal with).
The Missus would get stroppy if I spent too long on a trimming session, so I do all my cropping and trimming at night after everyone's gone to sleep and I'd keep on going for as long as I could stay awake.... not easy after a long day at work, and stopping every now and then to have a smoke or two loaded with scissor hash!
Harvesting 4 plants could take a couple of weeks and the place (and I) would absoultely stink of weed, plus I needed masses of bags!

To cut down on the time, I got into hanging manicured stems in cardboard boxes...
View attachment 1651753

But even they stank the place out.
Once I had to move house a day after chopping down an 18 ounce (dry weight) Blue Amnesia... 5 or 6 boxes of fresh bud, and the moving guys knew the moment they stepped in the house! "Mmmm that smells nice!"

Stinking the place out was fine when we lived out in the sticks, but now we're in suburbia with Cops a few doors down, I have to get them down quickly to minimise the smell, so now I just remove the big leaves and hang them stem by stem in the tent.... in the middle of the night!
View attachment 1651755
Once dry I take the buds off the stems, I manicure them and jar with Bovedas.

If the plants finish at different times, I hang the first few in boxes, then when the last ones are done, I hang that lot in the tent and shove the boxes in as well....
View attachment 1651754
That lot gave me half a kilo dry..... that would have been a lot of paper bags!
It ain't always easy finding a solution right, especially in a country where you currently are.. I got nothing but respect for you, you definitely walk it like you talk it :toke:
Finally everything's jarred up.

The drying took about 2 weeks... I had them hanging up in the tent, (lights off obviously) with air intake and extraction running along with some internal air circulation. I checked them every so often and they were drying up nicely, but then we had heaps of rain and the humidity shot up, so everything started rehydrating bringing them literally back to square one.
I rigged up a dehumidifier set to RH55% and placed it so the tent's air intake was drawing in the dehumidified air, and that eventually dried the bud.

Here's the Nightmare...
View attachment 1657542

That's 10.94 oz (310g) dry.

Here's the Banana Blaze...
View attachment 1657541

and that came in at 8.15 oz (231g) dry.

So that's a total of just over 19 ounces or a tad more than half a kilo off 2 plants that were left for dead at around week 3, where they had their lights switched off and no feed for over a week at a crucial stage in their development.

The bud's good... sticky and pungent.... trial smokes and vapes are lovely. It's all jarred up with Boveda 62's hidden in a dark box for curing.

Yup, Teetee's back on the horse...

View attachment 1657540

... but I'm gonna take a 3 month break, cos this is the hottest, most humid time of the year, and there's no point in growing.

We didn't move house in the end, but all that fannying around was enough to put off the inspection.... I'm a bit pissed that I killed the Night Queen, that was looking like a stunning plant that would have added another 10-12 ounces to the total, but at least I managed to revive the other two and get a result! I dread to think how much more I could have got off the Nightmare and Banana Blaze had I not pulled the plug on them for so long.

Anyway, thanks for joining me on my quest.... I'm looking forward to my next grow, which will almost certainly be an all Sawney bean grow...
Kalakta (AKA King Predator) , Condemned and Boomstick but I might do a Night Queen too... we'll see.

Hope you all have a Happy New Year, and may the Gods of Ganja bless you with huge harvests!
Lovely work mate! :thumbsup: Buds are looking great, even with that 1 week of lights off you still managed to kill it...

Happy New Year to you too! And let's get you some new beans this year too!
Please send me a PM if you are interested..

Back