Indoor Teetee gets back on the horse

Day 28 - so far, so good
Ohhhh.. It's already getting a bit tee tee round here :eyebrows::pighug: off to a flyer m8.. gr8 stuff as usual.
Thanks Hope mate. Just hit the 28 day mark, and they are indeed flying...
day 28 Group.JPG

That's Banana Blaze on the left, Night Queen at the back and the Nightmare on the right, all in 21L airpots.
The BB and NQ are 28 days, and the Nightmare is 21 days.

The NQ is getting big already, with good internode distance, and her side branches are all popping through without too much in the way of leaf tucking.

Here she is at 26 days from above...
day 26 NQ4.JPG

and after a bit of tucking, today on day 28....
day 28 NQ3.JPG

That's a lot of change in 2 days!
Here she is from the side...
day 28 NQ1.JPG

I'm very happy with the NQ, she's very healthy and has got some massive fan leaves but still not getting too bushy, so I'm expecting great things from her :eyebrows:

Banana Blaze on the other hand has a very tight internode distance thing going on, so although she's also very healthy, I'm having to do a lot of leaf tucking to let those side stems get any light. I'm not keen on removing leaves in the first 4 weeks, but I may have to start soon...

Here she is from above 2 days ago, day 26...

day 26 BB3.JPG

and again today day 28...
day 28 BB4.JPG

From the side, you can see how dense she is...
day 28 BB1.JPG

Sawney's Nightmare is doing well too. She's a week behind the Dutch Passion girls, but showing her pedigree. Perfect in every way (so far), she has good internode distance and the side stems are growing out quickly. She's already the same height as the Banana Blaze.
Here she is from above on day 19...
day 19 Nm4.JPG

and 2 days later...
day 21 Nm3.JPG

From the side, you can see her perfect structure...
day 21 Nm2.JPG

So I have high hopes for the Sawney bean, I'm really looking forward to a jumbo haul of sparkly Pineapple amnesia buds!

Long range weather forecasts suggest a long hot dry summer, and by hot, we're talking non stop 40°C plus temps, and not a drop of rain.... there's already a lot of bushfires on the go all around Aus, and this area is as dry as a Nun's bits. Gonna be fun!

Haha that last comment made me laught out loud :haha:

Plants are again in perfect shape mate, glad to see both the Auto Night Queen and Auto Banana Blaze doing so well.
The first remains a personal favorite of mine, I remember one (I think it was yours right?) from quite a while ago, a massive lady, more than half a kg of dry buds from one plant. But tbh the quality is what I like her for, such dense sticky bud, great smoke, cannot wait to see your flowers appearing and growing! :eyebrows:

Day 33 - Fucking bollocks
FUCKING. BOLLOCKS.

I'll say it again.... FUCKING BOLLOCKS. Got an email from the rental agency and they want to do a full inspection end of November.
By my calculations my girls will be in full bloom with just maybe a week or two left.

This has happened in the past and I've been able to deal with it, but not this time. There's no where to hide them and the place will stink of weed.
The Night Queen will be massive, here she is on day 33....
Day 33 NQ.JPG

She was storming away, tall, loads of long side branches, and shaping up to be a monster. I was about to start staking her out to get the best out of her. You can see those tips all starting to flower.

The Sawney Nightmare was also shaping up to be a cracker... 26 days old, early flowers, perfect anatomy with fantastic potential...
Day 26 Nm.JPG

The Banana Blaze was also looking good, maybe not as tall as the other two, but she goes a bit longer than the others, and would have gained some good height over the next few weeks. Other Banana Blaze plants that I have done have always been the same, very bushy and dense to start ultimately getting huge.
Here she was on day 33...
Day 33 BB.JPG

As a group...
Day 33 Group.JPG

L to R: Banana Blaze, Night Queen, Nightmare

It's my fault... bad timing. We get these inspections every 3 months and I should have realised this would happen.

So I switched everything off and let them die. No point wasting electricity and nutes plus having all that stress.
Repeat after me...FUCKING BOLLOCKS.

Oh well, when you fall off your horse, you get back on. At least I know I can still grow weed!
I will plant more seeds about 3 weeks before the Gestapo arrive, so that I can easily hide them on the big day, and have them up and running the same afternoon giving me a good headstart before the next 3 monthly intrusion into my home. I'll only be down for another 10 or so days.

I'll keep you posted. Thanks in advance for your sympathy!

Last edited:
FUCKING. BOLLOCKS.

I'll say it again.... FUCKING BOLLOCKS. Got an email from the rental agency and they want to do a full inspection end of November.
By my calculations my girls will be in full bloom with just maybe a week or two left.

This has happened in the past and I've been able to deal with it, but not this time. There's no where to hide them and the place will stink of weed.
The Night Queen will be massive, here she is on day 33....
View attachment 1641628

She was storming away, tall, loads of long side branches, and shaping up to be a monster. I was about to start staking her out to get the best out of her. You can see those tips all starting to flower.

The Sawney Nightmare was also shaping up to be a cracker... 26 days old, early flowers, perfect anatomy with fantastic potential...
View attachment 1641629

The Banana Blaze was also looking good, maybe not as tall as the other two, but she goes a bit longer than the others, and would have gained some good height over the next few weeks. Other Banana Blaze plants that I have done have always been the same, very bushy and dense to start ultimately getting huge.
Here she was on day 33...
View attachment 1641630

As a group...
View attachment 1641631
L to R: Banana Blaze, Night Queen, Nightmare

It's my fault... bad timing. We get these inspections every 3 months and I should have realised this would happen.

So I switched everything off and let them die. No point wasting electricity and nutes plus having all that stress.
Repeat after me...FUCKING BOLLOCKS.

Oh well, when you fall off your horse, you get back on. At least I know I can still grow weed!
I will plant more seeds about 3 weeks before the Gestapo arrive, so that I can easily hide them on the big day, and have them up and running the same afternoon giving me a good headstart before the next 3 monthly intrusion into my home. I'll only be down for another 10 or so days.

I'll keep you posted. Thanks in advance for your sympathy!
Sorry to hear mate. Looking good to . O,well shit happens , we carry on regardless buddy.

starting again as soon as the intruders have been and gone??
You bet your life Hope!
The inspection's on 28th Nov, and I reckon I can hide 3-4 plants pretty easily if they are around 3 weeks old.
That means day 1 should be 8th Nov, so I will sow beans on the 4th Nov... next Saturday!!
That will give me plenty of time to complete the grow before the next invasion of privacy inspection around the end of Feb as they'll be done by mid Jan.
Had a peek in the tent just now and the Nightmare is still looking good.... I might keep her going and see what happens! Mrs Tee will blow a fuse if she finds out, ha ha.

Well that is some bad luck on the timing. I know it's too late already but, would renting some sort of box van and shuffling them off in the night work? Just park em' for a day somewhere and collect them later once the inspectors are gone? If your dark period was during the day, pack them into the van early morning, and return them to the grow tent in the evening. Might just be perfect on the lights on/off. Ah hell, that's a great way to get caught isnt' it? Driving a van full of plants around.....

You know one of these:

c14c9aad-d9d5-459b-85ac-6a5d9db5137d-INKAS_Ford_Transit_250_Med_Roof-8.jpg

Just don't bring it back looking like this:

_92698387_van976.jpg

Back