Seed Stockers Nellys seedstockers solocup Gelato 41 auto challenge 2021

Nearly there has been a journey it’s like looking after an over needy child with these solos,hats of to @St. Tom dont know how you always do these :toke: drying out was the biggest problem think some kind of drip system would be the way forward.View attachment 1338772View attachment 1338774View attachment 1338775View attachment 1338776
I know they can be a pain with the watering and falling over but i try to keep mine more compact in size also your girl is absolutely amazing bro so i think you will be getting them caps

I know they can be a pain with the watering and falling over but i try to keep mine more compact in size also your girl is absolutely amazing bro so i think you will be getting them caps
Yep I would top if I do another one I see why you keep them compact and concentrate on a few tops. Shame it’s not nearly Christmas mine would of looked good with some ball balls n decorations. And thanks guys for all the kind words :pighug: :cheers:

Finished
Not clearest picture but all old deleted so this is my comp pic @St. Tom
E4FE7665-04A7-469F-80C3-E3C02285C880.jpeg

Not clearest picture but all old deleted so this is my comp pic @St. Tom View attachment 1339906
see your only problem is you can't get the solo cup in the pic can you as in the poll i think it would get you more votes but i can use that if you want also nelly can you post it in the main thread please bro

see your only problem is you can't get the solo cup in the pic can you as in the poll i think it would get you more votes but i can use that if you want also nelly can you post it in the main thread please bro
Ok trying to find 2 on here to copy my computer abilities are not the greatest lol

Back