minime grows
seedstockers gorilla glue
sticky fingers
hey peeps back again for another grow,
tent size: 80x80x120cm
light: 1xmarshydro ts1000w 1xmarshydro ts600
grow medium coco coir and perlite in 5gallon fabric pots
canna nutrients full range
so one of the gg fell over so it may not make it so iv put a sticky finger in to soak (that sounds so gross reading this back)
20220713_103627.jpg
20220713_103636.jpg

Last edited:
:goodluck: with your grow @Minime2020.
How many plants are you planning in that tent? I would go for four in 8L/2gal pots. A bit of LST and a trellis later and you'll have plenty of harvest :weed:
The TS1000 is probably enough for that space. I've used it in a 60x60x160 and it worked perfectly. Never even had to turn it 100% :thumbsup:

:goodluck: with your grow @Minime2020.
How many plants are you planning in that tent? I would go for four in 8L/2gal pots. A bit of LST and a trellis later and you'll have plenty of harvest :weed:
The TS1000 is probably enough for that space. I've used it in a 60x60x160 and it worked perfectly. Never even had to turn it 100% :thumbsup:
Thanks for the advice I'll probably run 3 plants,
Thays why I haven't uploaded photos yet as I'm still uming and arrr in about what to do iv got to gorilla glue in there in 5gal fabric pots I might run a sticky fingers in a 1gal/2gal pot
But that might change,
Also I'll be back with the final entry of my forbidden runtz and cash crop grow later whoop whoop,

Thanks for the advice I'll probably run 3 plants,
Thays why I haven't uploaded photos yet as I'm still uming and arrr in about what to do iv got to gorilla glue in there in 5gal fabric pots I might run a sticky fingers in a 1gal/2gal pot
But that might change,
Also I'll be back with the final entry of my forbidden runtz and cash crop grow later whoop whoop,
With three plants I would use the 5gallon (fabric) pots. With a good organic soil filled with all kinds of goodness, you only need to water and give some extra pk during flower :thumbsup: I'm all in for no fuss grows

Well both gg seedlings have died

So iv soaked 2 sticky fingers to replace them,

Not sure wat happened to them maybe ph maybe ec
I soaked the seeds overnight in water then planted them into my coco coir they pop there head up looked good for a day then just flopped over and look dry I do use plastic bottles to create a higher humidity and I run my light at 50% and about 2ft away
I aim for pH to be between 5.8 - 6.2
And I started the ec of at 1
( a little to high I think)
I've mixed some new stuff up with a pH of 6 and ec 0.8
20220716_212152.jpg
20220716_212142.jpg

Last edited:
Seedstockers sticky fingers
minime presents
sticky fingers x 3
so my last seedlings past over to the over side and are no longer with us,
I have soaked 2 sticky fingers as I have got one sprouting all ready,
also I have flushed the coco coir with fresh water/feed with a pH of 6
and ec of 0.8
I have also change my fabric pot size to 3gl
iv been trying to work out how to change the 1st post thread title, to say sticky fingers but not having much luck
Back again with pictures once germination has happened

Back