New Grower Zootown68's First Grow - All Mephisto Ladies

Thanks, @AutoBobje !! I'll give specifics of how I lucked into this harvest after I calculate the dry weight. :shrug:

Thanks! I'm so excited to learn more and more.

that's good,because the dry and cure is another learning curve.
been interesting noticing humidity levels in the house i never noticed before growing.

I have cure questions. So I've been hanging my harvest in the tent at 70 degrees F and 50% rh. Tonight will be five days. They are wayyyyyyy different now and seem dry. @Mañ'O'Green I pulled medium size bud down and stuck it into a mason jar with lid and hygrometer and it's measuring 50% RH. Does this mean that they need to go into the Grove bags straight away, or do I still need to put them into paper bags first? I thought that you were saying that 61% RH in the Mason Jar equates to 11% water content, so if that is the case my buds are DRYYYYYYyyy. Help. thank you.

I have cure questions. So I've been hanging my harvest in the tent at 70 degrees F and 50% rh. Tonight will be five days. They are wayyyyyyy different now and seem dry. @Mañ'O'Green I pulled medium size bud down and stuck it into a mason jar with lid and hygrometer and it's measuring 50% RH. Does this mean that they need to go into the Grove bags straight away, or do I still need to put them into paper bags first? I thought that you were saying that 61% RH in the Mason Jar equates to 11% water content, so if that is the case my buds are DRYYYYYYyyy. Help. thank you.
Yep, you got them too dry. Put in jars or bags with 62% Boost or Bovedas till they come up to 62%

20210401_064406.jpg

Back