New Grower Zootown68's First Grow - All Mephisto Ladies

Thanks very much!
thanks for the follow also have some site rep for posting your journal and can you tag me occasionally so i find my way back here bro

thanks for the follow also have some site rep for posting your journal and can you tag me occasionally so i find my way back here bro

Thanks, dude! :bighug:You are awesome. It's an historic day!!! I sure will tag you. Can't pick on poor ManOGreen every time or else he is going to hate my guts before this first grow is in the books. :vibe:

Thanks, dude! :bighug:You are awesome. It's an historic day!!! I sure will tag you. Can't pick on poor ManOGreen every time or else he is going to hate my guts before this first grow is in the books. :vibe:
mog is a man of a lot of knowledge and he does love helping growers anyhow stay safe bro and good look on you new adventure

mog is a man of a lot of knowledge and he does love helping growers anyhow stay safe bro and good look on you new adventure

Thanks, friend. It's the perfect time for me to be working from home! :eyebrows: :stir::toke:

Using bags with LST was a drag so I took the chicken by the horns and there you go. Works great!
20210202_190817.jpg
20210202_185424.jpg

Just over 30 days. Canna-Cheese 1:1 is starting to show it's Sativa a 'lil more. Happy that I spread them out a bit because they are loving the light!
20210208_143810.jpg
20210208_143820.jpg
20210208_143825.jpg

Back