Top Half of Budding Plants Discoloration

@Mañ'O'Green , thanks. A couple of my bottles have crystallization happening on the tops, not bottom, but could that be due to some product spillage? Mostly, the Silicon. Only the two GW x CDLC seem deficient. The Canna Cheese has a little tip burn still at 400ppm. At the stinking mall now, so will have better pix from top in a couple hrs. Thx.
20210227_143326.jpg
20210227_144122.jpg

@Mañ'O'Green here are the pix from top. First 2 are the ones that seemed deficient or whatever. Last pic is the CC 1:1, which has the burnt tips. First two are looking much better to me after the Microblast foliar. For the main feed schedule maybe 50 ppm more for the GW x CDLC and back off 50 on the CC? Two of the GW feed schedule weeks are exactly the same on the advanced schedule. I've been stressing about moving ahead to the week where the Humic Acid and Grow nutes get dropped out of the mix.

Even after some defoliation and removal of the budding sites at the bottom most part of the plants, many areas were still blocked out, so I bought a couple cheap warm LED 8 watt bulbs that run at 2800k to shoot from the sides. Don't know that they'll do much, but they make me feel better.
20210228_132825.jpg
20210228_132836.jpg
20210228_132841.jpg

Last edited:
@Mañ'O'Green here are the pix from top. First 2 are the ones that seemed deficient or whatever. Last pic is the CC 1:1, which has the burnt tips. First two are looking much better to me after the Microblast foliar. For the main feed schedule maybe 50 ppm more for the GW x CDLC and back off 50 on the CC? Two of the GW feed schedule weeks are exactly the same on the advanced schedule. I've been stressing about moving ahead to the week where the Humic Acid and Grow nutes get dropped out of the mix.

Even after some defoliation and removal of the budding sites at the bottom most part of the plants, many areas were still blocked out, so I bought a couple cheap warm LED 8 watt bulbs that run at 2800k to shoot from the sides. Don't know that they'll do much, but they make me feel better.
View attachment 1292032View attachment 1292033View attachment 1292034
The Micro-nutrient deficiency was the correct diagnosis. I just cannot figure out why? Unless it was actually a deficiency. It is so rare that I see one I may not recognize it. 99.99% of the time peeps feed too much.

They look fine now. just go with the 500 PPM and watch for new tip burn. If that happens back off to 450 PPM.

Tag me when you post so I don't miss anything.

The Micro-nutrient deficiency was the correct diagnosis. I just cannot figure out why? Unless it was actually a deficiency. It is so rare that I see one I may not recognize it. 99.99% of the time peeps feed too much.

They look fine now. just go with the 500 PPM and watch for new tip burn. If that happens back off to 450 PPM.

Tag me when you post so I don't miss anything.
Will do. Thanks very much for the help, @Mañ'O'Green and eveyone all.

Back