Indoor Zambeza Seeds Monster Test Thread

Zambesa photo periods planted today. Three out of 4 seeds had radicles, the fourth looked ready to split open. After they sprout, they will grow in this tent.

Zambesa Photo periods pic1 -3-13-2017.jpg
4QB pic2 -3-12-2017.jpg

Update:
Green Monster

She's gaining height finally, but I'm doubting she's going to autoflower. So I don't know what to do with her. I have no place to keep her till I have a tent on 12/12. Seeing this is suppose to be an autoflower, I'm considering chopping her in a week if there are no flowers, I just don't have the room for this. A shame too, she's looking nice.

Green monster pic1 -3-13-2017.jpg

Update:
Green Monster

She's gaining height finally, but I'm doubting she's going to autoflower. So I don't know what to do with her. I have no place to keep her till I have a tent on 12/12. Seeing this is suppose to be an autoflower, I'm considering chopping her in a week if there are no flowers, I just don't have the room for this. A shame too, she's looking nice.

View attachment 715568
Beautiful plant. Hope she shapes up for you

Day 36
Power Kush
she has finished stretch and is focusing on bud production now. im hoping to get some fat, hard golf ball sized nugs on this girl to make up for her size:thumbsup:
DSCN6689.JPG
DSCN6690.JPG
DSCN6691.JPG
DSCN6692.JPG
DSCN6693.JPG
DSCN6694.JPG
DSCN6695.JPG
DSCN6697.JPG

:toke::smokeout:tester homies! :cheers: ...Well, I got the red flag here, to come look,...This smacks of a similar deal we've had with another seed vendor a while back,.. I see all skilled growers, running a broad spectrum of growing methods and products, and a disproportionate amount of fragg'ed seeds/runts/other FUBAR plants showing up,... IMO there is only one unifying link to all this: genetics, as EoF mentioned,... because this is an Official vendor thread, I have to keep my personal "speculations" out of it, but let's just say I have them, and did from the start,... We do real deal testing here-- good, bad, indifferent! Our genuine objectivity and fair analysis is what's so important to AFN's rep' and credibility-- We are not sycophants! :pimp: ...It super-sucks when one's grows are compromised, potentially even ruined (good catch Ripp'!), but this is part of the process testers sign up for,... For the most part, we've had very good results with companies and seeds, and I can see how a little complacency can set in, but now, here, I see reason for, uhh-- elevated vigilance... Please carry on nonetheless, just keep a more wary eye out for potential issues,...Also, if you see non CZ growers with similar problems, please make note to me or your team leader, so we can collect better, more fairly conclusive results,... :smoker1: Thank you testers!! :thanks:

Back