Indoor Zambeza Seeds Monster Test Thread

week 3 day 21
Room temp 74
Soil Temp 73
R/H 41%
Little Dwarf is in pre bud already an its only 6" tall that does not look to good. LED are at 19/5 ??????:shrug::shrug::shrug:
dscf7445-2-jpg.713538
dscf7446-jpg.713539

White Cheese
she had a difficult week some yellowing at the bottom 2 set of leaves. Looks to me she hit a hot spot in my mix and she pushed thru it. :cheers:
Next sets of leaves are looking good so far.:woohoo1::woohoo1::coffee:

dscf7444-jpg.713542

dscf7447-4-jpg.713551

THanks
@Pops

huh, yeah thats interesting man. several people having the same issues. sprouts too? Mine were just impossible to get going lol almost looks like old old school breeding or something. small,or temperamental and sensitive to feeds and the like. root system dont want to grab. feels weird for them all or many to be doing that. oh well, lets see what we get when we let a coouple go in a WELl prepped pot with Bio Tabs and my soil with my seedling mix. usually works well so imho its ALL the genetics at this time.in my grow,and looks like the same in others, hmmmm. that IS interesting..

too bad they obviously dont ship to the US. yeah real bummer man. I honestly was expecting a little better. even by 2 sprouts. but One of each? wow. weird. yeah Old stock, it was shipped (my seeds anyways) twice so it could have taken knocks and temp differences and the like. had issue with that once but not typically in colder times like winter. or suuuper early spring LOL!

Update:
Day 30

Green Monster is looking like a dwarf monster...lol! 16" wide yet only 9" tall lol! Still, a good healthy plant at this point. No sign of flower yet, but I suspect she will soon. I've a feeling she may be a productive plant for her size, and I've long since decided she's staying in the one gallon pot. Seems she likes this Ocean Forest soil, even though its a bit on the hot side.

Green Monster pic1 -3-10-2017.jpg
Green Monster pic2 -3-10-2017.jpg

Alot of issues this group test definitely not what zambeza were hoping for.
Wondering if old stock
I had a seedlings failure, one of my plants had had an of waxy green look that just cleared up. But, I'm surprised at how many issues growers are having.

Everything else I started at the same time is farther along than my zambeza seeds I can't say they look terrible they just aren't growing the same way.

I'm stumped as to this. My only issue is/was its been slow to develop until about a week ago. Mine is growing quite well now. Odd though, according to their site, Green Monster should be a fast one, 55-60 days! Well i'm over thirty and not a flower yet. I'm wondering if it will auto!

I had a seedlings failure, one of my plants had had an of waxy green look that just cleared up. But, I'm surprised at how many issues growers are having.

Everything else I started at the same time is farther along than my zambeza seeds I can't say they look terrible they just aren't growing the same way.

Hey guys some mixed results so far for sure. Its day 24 for my amnesia haze xl autos
[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] has really shot up in the last week, showing tip burn even though shes the biggest girl in the shared res
20170310_165354-768x1024.jpg
20170310_165347-768x1024.jpg

[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] still stretching too, not as bushy as her sister
20170310_165457-768x1024.jpg
20170310_165451-768x1024.jpg

Terrible photo but the plants are doing fair. Little slow take off but I'm expecting good things. I have done some serious research with this company and loved what I read.

Let's not give up hope as it's not over till you chop the buds. I have had plenty of slow starters and messed up seedlings in the past that blew up to be 10oz plants.
image.jpg

Yeah mine had those funny light patches on the first few sets of leafs aswell I was thinking the same that the fast vigorous growth just hasn't been there this test apart from @2Stoned2Care Blueberry cheese

Back