Indoor Zambeza Seeds Monster Test Thread

:toke::smokeout:tester homies! :cheers: ...Well, I got the red flag here, to come look,...This smacks of a similar deal we've had with another seed vendor a while back,.. I see all skilled growers, running a broad spectrum of growing methods and products, and a disproportionate amount of fragg'ed seeds/runts/other FUBAR plants showing up,... IMO there is only one unifying link to all this: genetics, as EoF mentioned,... because this is an Official vendor thread, I have to keep my personal "speculations" out of it, but let's just say I have them, and did from the start,... We do real deal testing here-- good, bad, indifferent! Our genuine objectivity and fair analysis is what's so important to AFN's rep' and credibility-- We are not sycophants! :pimp: ...It super-sucks when one's grows are compromised, potentially even ruined (good catch Ripp'!), but this is part of the process testers sign up for,... For the most part, we've had very good results with companies and seeds, and I can see how a little complacency can set in, but now, here, I see reason for, uhh-- elevated vigilance... Please carry on nonetheless, just keep a more wary eye out for potential issues,...Also, if you see non CZ growers with similar problems, please make note to me or your team leader, so we can collect better, more fairly conclusive results,... :smoker1: Thank you testers!! :thanks:
Well put bro

7 gallon pots seem a bit excessive for these girls.
image.jpg

The small one on the right may need to go as it hasn't moved much in a week+. The middle ones is gonna get some lst. Hope they stretch hard

WELL, IT NOT A GOOD DAY
The white Cheese hermie on me.
I am pulling it today.
So WhiteCheese test 2 seed 0 Plants 1 just died after 4 days after sprout. [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] Hermie
I had a 99% germ an grow Rate in the last 1.5 yrs. so o for 2 does not look good for Zambeza seeds.
dscf7448-jpg.716661
dscf7449-3-jpg.716662

LD is small only 7" tall
dscf7450-jpg.716663

@Pops

:doh: Holy crap @Pops --
7a877129.gif
... well, at least you didn't waste to much time on them! What to do with the rest,.. I hear seeds are very nutritious! :rofl:

>> 'Sm0- :biggrin: --yup, a little bit maybe,... :rofl: ...damn, if you can't photon-flog them into size, they ain't playing, period!

>> @Eyes on Fire- :nono: - *uck, you too? ..are,..are you sure you didn't just eat it? :crying:

Back