DSC_2550.JPG

I'm very happy with the vigorous growth from this girl​

DAY 16
FEEDING DAY

dsc_2577-jpg.708563

FLORAMICRO 5 ML
FLORAGROW 5 ML.
Calmag 5 ml
Ph was set to 6.5 and the above was added to 5 litres of natural spring water.
She got 1.2 litre
TEMP 29
Rh 32

BLUEBERRY CHEESE

DSC_2562.JPG
DSC_2563.JPG
DSC_2564.JPG
DSC_2565.JPG

Thank You for the Warm Welcome
I will be germing seeds in the next few days
I will be growing in coco..Using General Hydroponics Maxi Bloom on Three seeds and Elite Nutrients on Three seeds ,I will be growing Power Plant XXL and Jack the Ripper,I will also have the plants split between two different lamps..i..I would like to Thank @zambezaseeds for sponsoring this test :worship:and will do the plants proud!! I will put the genetics to the test by HST a few for final yield comparison to a natural grown plant.
I'm still deciding if i will use three gallon geo bags or my trusted 2 gallon geo bags..more info to follow soon...:toke:

Day 20 and Jack the Ripper sure doesn't like something.. she has great dark color but she also has leaf tip curling really bad .. I had one other plant do this from a reaction to the optic foliar.. I have discontinued optic foliar on her and we will see how she does.

I did some leaf tucking on her.
IMG_0533.JPG
IMG_0534.JPG

Day 20 and Jack the Ripper sure doesn't like something.. she has great dark color but she also has leaf tip curling really bad .. I had one other plant do this from a reaction to the optic foliar.. I have discontinued optic foliar on her and we will see how she does.

I did some leaf tucking on her. View attachment 708751View attachment 708752
Yes it indeed seems like the Jack is not having the time of her life. It might be a nitrogen toxicity reaction, which usually presents itself as dark green colour. Even if you used a "Light Mix" type of soil, some plants are more delicate if it comes to Ec values which might result in stress or even burns in case if the Veg Feeding is introduced to early, no matter the doses. We would recommend give it few days on water only to see if she improves.. ;)

Yes it indeed seems like the Jack is not having the time of her life. It might be a nitrogen toxicity reaction, which usually presents itself as dark green colour. Even if you used a "Light Mix" type of soil, some plants are more delicate if it comes to Ec values which might result in stress or even burns in case if the Veg Feeding is introduced to early, no matter the doses. We would recommend give it few days on water only to see if she improves.. ;)
She is getting water only in a super soil mix I defoliated 4 leaves and she perked up this morning. The leaf curling looks to have subsided after 3 days of it providing the foliar spray She looked way better this morning

Back