Indoor Zambeza Seeds Monster Test Thread

DAY 11
Pic update

dsc_2501-jpg.705890
dsc_2502-jpg.705891

I'm a little confused and worried about this girl as she has light patches on her leafs.
I'm not using foliar sprays and there's no bugs
dsc_2503-jpg.705892
dsc_2504-jpg.705893

Have you come across this before @Waira

*(copy from other thread)---
:pass: Bailey what's up? ... I see this color break on seedlings fairly often here,... never found a definite reason or cause, and usually it goes away on newer leaves; as far as I can tell, it's not nutrient related, or bugs, even medium pH related; nute splash-burn is very rare, typically with overly strong nutes and direct intense lighting (or Sun), and even then it's uncommon; on a seedling with reduced light intensity, even more rare,... foliar feeding is a very common practice across the whole horticultural industry, including cannabis... So all the arm-flapping about splashes is greatly exaggerated!
...that said, this "general" symptom can occur with viral infected plants as part of other co-symptoms, which I don't see here at all, and it's super super rare, so don't sweat it! If it was worse, persistent with most if not all leaves, with deformations, then there'd be some concern! :eek1:

DAY 11
Pic update

dsc_2501-jpg.705890
dsc_2502-jpg.705891

I'm a little confused and worried about this girl as she has light patches on her leafs.
dsc_2503-jpg.705892
dsc_2504-jpg.705893

yea like Waira said the don't seem bad. I've had them in seedlings in the past and also on this zambeza run and have seen no problems with the marks hindering anything

DAY 11
Pic update

dsc_2501-jpg.705890
dsc_2502-jpg.705891

dsc_2503-jpg.705892
dsc_2504-jpg.705893

@Bailey No need to be concerned here, she seems to be developing in the right way. ;) As for the light coloured patches, while working with LED panels make sure you keep the plant in the right and recommended distance from the light source. Although it might be tempting due to low temperature, placing the plants too close to intensive LED light might trigger albinism reaction and light bleaching due to chlorophyle degradation. We've seen numerous occasions of people bleaching the plants by being too eager with a LED panel. Looks great until now, we cant wait to see how it turns out !

If you can, could you take some pictures in daylight ?

Back