Indoor Zambeza Seeds Monster Test Thread

Day 19 and this girl is going to be a monster,she has finally showed sex and already 17inch/43cm tall(insane)

DSC_1502.JPG

19.jpg

Thanks for popping by :pass:

I'm on Day 15 but I'm having issues. These pics are from yesterday, I'll try and get these sorted out.. I think I may have got my pots ready to early.
028.JPG
026.JPG
027.JPG

Hey Guys! wanted to let ya'll know I just started soaking three Skunk and 3 Cheese seeds. Thank you @Zambeza Seeds for letting me try these and see how they perform. Also if your interested I tagged you in the test threa for my Bio Tabs test. ill be using your seeds for the grow. Thanks again :)

044.JPG
045.JPG
046.JPG
047.JPG
048.JPG

Hey Guys! wanted to let ya'll know I just started soaking three Skunk and 3 Cheese seeds. Thank you @Zambeza Seeds for letting me try these and see how they perform. Also if your interested I tagged you in the test threa for my Bio Tabs test. ill be using your seeds for the grow. Thanks again :)

View attachment 709648 View attachment 709649 View attachment 709650 View attachment 709651 View attachment 709652
Best of luck eye I'm sure you won't need it but always nice to have a little on ure side

Im in!!!! Plants are germing now!! I expect to have life by the end of the weekend ..... 3 Jack The Ripper and 3 power plant XXL!! Hey @Rebel ,can i get badged up por favor?? Muchos Gracias
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back