Dutch Passion Yozhik grows Dutch Passion's CBD Auto Compassion Lime®

I've found the veg growth from the COBs [3500K] is insane, but compared to the CMH. the flowering is a good 1 to 2 weeks behind.
The buds are not as developed, and resin production a lot slower.
It really is as if they are 2 weeks apart.

Did you find similar?

I am not really finding much difference bro,my girls are still finishing between 70-80 days but all i have to compare with is a cheapo chinese led light,i think i am going to make another light exactly the same but with more red in the spectrum maybe 3000k 90cri i should be able to see the difference then,i already have a brand new £60 driver because my first one never turned up so they sent me another driver and then the other one turned up 2 weeks later lol

I doubt it [emoji6]

More changes and "firsts" already lined up ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the attitude i love yoz,you are never scared to try new things even if you mess up,but we are all still learning to grow these girls no matter how long we have been growing

I am not really finding much difference bro,my girls are still finishing between 70-80 days but all i have to compare with is a cheapo chinese led light,i think i am going to make another light exactly the same but with more red in the spectrum maybe 3000k 90cri i should be able to see the difference then,i already have a brand new £60 driver because my first one never turned up so they sent me another driver and then the other one turned up 2 weeks later lol

Here's something that you might find interesting ...

We usually select either 3000K or 3500K.
Personally - for a one-bulb-fits-all - with nothing other than gut feeling to go on, suspect the 3000K edge a little too much into the bloom spectrum, and the 3500K edges a hint too much into the veg spectrum.

... And I'm kinda seeing this in the current grow.
Kinda.

But here's the thing.
If you look at the Chinese DOMESTIC market - and they have a HUGE indoor growing industry!! - the most popular bulb, is 3200K.
Which my gut likes the sound of, AND is the same colour temp as the one-bulb-fits-all CMH bulb I'm currently using and thoroughly impressed with.

If I was building a COB strip right now, I would be strongly leaning towards 3200K 90CRI

Just my dos céntimos ...

That actually makes sense, think i will see what 3200k cobs i can find, i think we are so used to seeing the spectrums in 500 increments we forget about the inbetween spectrums, thanks for the info yoz going to see what i can find

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

That actually makes sense, think i will see what 3200k cobs i can find, i think we are so used to seeing the spectrums in 500 increments we forget about the inbetween spectrums, thanks for the info yoz going to see what i can find

Is it Kingbrite?
Good Alibaba electronics outlet?

They would be a great first stop ... [emoji6]

Is it Kingbrite?
Good Alibaba electronics outlet?

They would be a great first stop ... [emoji6]

I never buy direct from china,i am not a patient man at all lol,3 days max for me and then i am still impatient, got my cobs from fleabay but cant find any 3200k cobs so think i will get the 3000k 90cri i can get 5 for £50, i will use the 4000k for veg and just swap it out for the 3000k in flower

Back