Haha why not? TD is a giant xDD Would say minimum 1,5 max 2,5 gogo!

So for us O.A.P's, that's a personal target of 60ozs for this adventure.

All this metric talk makes my gray hairs fall out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My apologies, but you just didn't make it to the Battle of Stalingrad league.....no doubt Mr. Yozhik consulted his "WW2 for Dummies" before thinking different and setting off for the battlefield.... Lol

Weren't you always giving me a hard time about not putting enough plants in my tent, and urged me to stop pussying out and to build a jungle?

:pighug:

Aye, to the victor belongs the spoils..... Lol

Good to see you finally caught on......you've dealt yourself a full house me thinks :thumbsup:......... The Playboy Mansion........springs to mind!

I've no doubt after the baby steps.... Ahemmmm..... That you're ready to step into them boots that are made for walking..... Btw, ive got 4 Think Big growing in ONE AquaFarm, never change the res, just keep topping up, never measure pH and EC in the res..... You may wanna discuss AquaFarms, Autopots and such when these 12 babes are, say..... 35 - 40 days old, or get a nearby river diverted to run closely by, heck.... Right through your tent.....
For my money, them AquaFarms are the bees knees if one is not concerned with a little hybrid DWC.... Start with one.... They can be hooked up together like an autopot system.... And there's no freaking soil to get rid of later, my garden is choking full by now, and that perlite...... Is a bit of a giveaway if its everywhere....

Here's a little wetting agent from a TB grown in the AquaFarm, yielded 342 g after 90 days exactly, and was grown with the same disregard for gardening etiquette as mentioned above.... Lol..... Except I listened (im)patiently to what the damsel had to say....

CameraZOOM-20160905204651237.jpg

So let me see if I got you right @Corgy ...

1. No soil
  2. No watering
  3. No res change

... Where the fuck do I sign up??

That's MY kinda gardening!!

Heavens no...... You'll have to measure and add nutes and addies too. No more fish systens for me, done the koi thing with 4 ponds, never again.... Lol..... I do have 3 aquariums though....

UPDATE: Day 02 ...

LIGHTING: ... 1 X 600W
SCHEDULE: ... 24/0
TEMPERATURE: ... ~ 27°C [+/-2°C]
POT/MEDIUM: ... 0.5 litre seedling pots with BioBizz Light Mix

NUTRIENTS:
House & Garden Roots Excelurator @ 0.2 ml/l
Canna Rhizotonic @ 1.0 ml/l​
WATER pH: ... tap water ~7.2
WATER EC: ... tap water ~0.6
QUANTITY: ... 100 ml as and when required

COMMENTS:

11 of 12 above soil, shells shed, and cotelydons open.
One didn't make it.
One or two more showing signs of feebleness.

Two replacements currently soaking, prior to paper towel appointment.
Hopefully will have 13 germinated, with the option of culling one from the herd.

PC250265.JPG
PC250264.JPG
PC250263.JPG
PC250262.JPG
PC250261.JPG
PC250260.JPG
PC250259.JPG
PC250258.JPG
PC250257.JPG
PC250256.JPG
PC250255.JPG

Back